Reviews for Continuation of Evangelion
solo wing alpha chapter 7 . 10/15/2004
this is nothing less than what i expected from

a good writer keep it up
solo wing alpha chapter 6 . 8/20/2004
nice job with bringing gendo back
solo wing alpha chapter 4 . 8/20/2004
yeah i think you should go on if you need help email me
nicknack chapter 6 . 5/31/2004
Good story, but a little twisted.

Hey, I'm not sayin'it sucks(easy please) just say I'm a little confused, nuttin'else.
nova10 chapter 6 . 5/31/2004
Great story, I have been reading this for a while, but sadly I never had the time to review this. Anyways what I am trying to say is that I wish that you will update soon.
Uniden chapter 6 . 5/31/2004
I really like this story. It's very unique. Can't wait to see what 'he' has to say to 'her'. Update when you can, don't keep us hanging!
UPDATE chapter 5 . 5/24/2004
UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!
evangelion062003 chapter 5 . 9/25/2003
very good i liked it a lot. i just think that you should put pen pen in there somewere just an idea. all in all great job keep it up
Lady Laran chapter 5 . 9/25/2003
Interesting idea, and I like the idea of Shinji carrying on in the spirit of Unit 0:1. It's sad how he and Asuka died. Please continue.
The Dark Wizard chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Thanx for the reveiw.

This is a better written story than i expected for a first timer... I dont beleive you when you say that. You are a damned expert.-
Hatcheter chapter 4 . 9/12/2003
Well this is pretty interesting. It was easily obvious who the pilot was in chapter one. Or so I thought; good job on that.

The Sixth is an intersting character. I'll have to keep an eye on this story.
dennisud chapter 2 . 8/11/2003
This is so original but familiar as some have done this sort of story. I do want to see where this gos and why Nerv is still there and the need for the Eva?

Also where are the rest and some background on the Commanders.

dennisud
Akodo Tim chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
Interesting concept. You had me going on the Pilot's identiy until the end - well done.

On the persnickety side, there were a few minor grammar/homonym errors-but otherwise this shows promise. I'm looking forward to more about the past and future of this fic.
Uzumaki chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
Hmm...Interesting concept. A good start. Looking forward to more.
keyblade-00 chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
THIS STORY LOOKS VERY INTRESTING. I'VE NEVER SEEN A PLOT LIKE THIS BEFORE. THE DRAMA IS REALL WELL WRITEN. I REALLY ENJOYED READING THIS EVEN THOUGH IT WAS ONLY THE FIRST CHAPTER. SO SHINJI IS DEAD, AND KAREN IS HIS DAUGHTER. I WONDER WHO HER MOTHER IS. I HOPE ITS AUSKA OR MANA, BUT I REALLY HOPE ITS AUSKA, BECAUSE I'M A REALLY BIG SHINJI/AUSKA ROMANCE FAN. DID SHINJI KNOW HE HAD A DAUGHTER. I REALLY HOPE HE DID, BECAUSE HIS LIFE WAS FULL OF SO MUCH PAIN AND I HOPE HAVING A DAUGHTER WITH SOME HE LOVES WOULD BRING HIM SO JOY. YOUR DOING AN OUTSTANDING JOB SO FAR PLEASE KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK. THIS STORY IS MOST DEFENTLY GOING TO GO IN MY FAVORITE STORY FILE. I REALLY HOPE YOU DECIDED TO CONTINUE THIS STORY. I HOPE YOU UPDATE REALLY SOON.

JEFF.J - KEYBLADE