Reviews for The Letter
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I know I added this as a fave a while ago but now I'm reviewing.

I loved it.

The ending reminded a little of Edward Scissorhands

Excellent job

-MP
parisadaja chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
i cant believe i cried! the ending wasnt that sad to all you others but i get very emotional and all!
GuessWho25 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
how . . . sad . . . ! *cries*
tabby chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
aw i wanted to cry so bad :( poor inuyasha and kagome. I still liked it
gigi-2000 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
that was SO sweet. i can't say that i ENJOYED that that would ever happen, but it was a good job all the same.
poems2songs chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
nice story... kinda sad in the end though... really liked it... good job... great work...
Roses of Sharon chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
It's beautiful, absolutely beautiful.
KREA.tive818 chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Kawaii and so sad. I really admire your work. I especially loved your Goodbyes and Hello Again stories. I read them on my old account that I forgot the password to . But I just found you again and the stories so I'm going to reread them. Hope you continue writing.

Ja ne.

Krea.
xonliixmex chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
you did a really good job on this story. i had tears in my eyes at the end it was so touching. way to go.
Miyokoshape chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Oh my.. That was beautiful.. I could feel the emotions rushing at me. It was so wonderful, I made me cry.. You have a talent, please continue writing
Lady Kagome0101 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
that's depressing. is InuYasha old? sesshormaru(i can't spell) was like 224 in the show and he looked 24. How did InuYasha go blind?
LadyRiyo chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
darn you... u made me cry. dammit. i dont ever cry. so tragic, but exactly what would of happened if he was still alive but he would actually be in his 40's. but this was so so good.
inu-yu818 chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
aw! Kawaii! Please make a sequel or another chappie or something... but its up to you its just awesome! I love your stories!
nikki41 chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
your story made me cry ! (tear) bit it was awesome! i loved the ending it was so unpreddictable! keep writing!
Anja Hoyl chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Oh my goodness, that was so sad! I read it, and tears sprang into my eyes, literally! Well written. Even if it's not a happy ending, it was worth reading and putting on my favorites!