Reviews for Twas the Order of the Phoenix
Nice
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
haha, i love it!
slytheringirl135 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
brilliant. really enjoyed this and agree completly with everything u brought up. Order of the pheonix was the worst book written.

keep on writing

slyth
Nobody of Importance chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
too true

glad some one agrees with me
Memories-of-the-Shadows chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Even though OOTP was my favorite Harry Potter book, I must admit this is funny and brings up good points. And, for the longest time, I thought that Bella had just Avadaed Sirius and been done with it. It took me over a hundred (I have alot of time on my hands) fanfic authors saying that Sirius had been stupefied and /fell/ into the veiled archway. Which was a completely stupid way for him to die.
saint liz chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
snigger. i hated the 5th book, don't worry. like the !
v.d.mouse chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
hey like the poem. I have to admit I agree with some of the things that you said, even if it was all just in jest.

V.
Selina Novella chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Clever, very clever my Ravenclaw friend.

I think, however, as she has said,

the next book will be shorter

then the book before!

I suck at poetry

So I'm outie

To read the rest

of your work

and escape my brother (who is a jerk)

lol
Wanamaker chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
Hey I realy liked this I mean I enjoyed OotP and all, but I do have some problem with the plots. And I think you did a good job pointing those out.
Christieanne-Anna chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
hehehehehehehehehehehe

that was so funny
devilishlydreamyhotmail.com chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
this is really great! its so funny, i love it! genius, pure genius... it really made me think. there was alot of mistakes in the book, wasnt there?
Mistri Tonks' Admirer chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Ughbridge was a fool, definitely. Ughbridge fair, no way!
Harry's always had no clue. No one would tell him. Why has Draco gone to the Ministry?
He never saw Quirrel die - he was unconscious at that point. And besides, you have yo understand death to see the Thestrals.
That startled me - Trelawney made a right prophecy?
Very good, though the ending was a little too Slytherinish.
SnowhiteRaven chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! This poem is so true. After every stanza I read I said "YES! that's so true. I thought the same thing!" It's true that JK made her characters far too stupid to be believable but there are some good points of book 5 as well. You were a little hard on her at the end when you insinuated that the whole point of writing Harry Potter was to gain more wealth than the Queen of England. People read too much in this book and had far too high expectations. Even though some parts of book 5 annoyed me, it still was a good book.
bob-the-bear chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
that was so funny, and true!
i loved that, keep up the great work!
Mayya chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Oh... well... I think you're a bit hard on her, but you do have a point. I wondered myself about all those things - why didn't Harry see the Thestrals earlier, etc...
I prefer GoF. And I wonder how Rowling's gonna handle Harry's lovelife in the next two books. Let him be a virgin until he's 18? Put him in a room with Cho, drop a few hints and then change scene? I've always wondered whether it's such a good idea to write children's books where the main character's up to eighteen years old...
Love & Peace,