Reviews for Pieces of Love
Shadowsonicstar chapter 5 . 6/13/2007
aww come on! This is actually pretty good! You should really update this. Unless you are like me. Who has everything written down. Yet I am too lazy to type it all up and waited about three months to three years to update one chapter. Ja Ne!

~shadowsonicstar
Burnout Wolf chapter 5 . 4/12/2007
And you havent updated this because...?

Common update the fic! Its really good!
kahuffstix chapter 5 . 1/14/2007
o my god. he is so close to killing dark. i liked this. please add more soon.
banana.andthena - 2.0 chapter 5 . 11/27/2006
NO! HOw can you not have the next chapter up? GAAHH! Poor Krad ;.;...
GERHDFGN chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
wow, i hope dai doesnt die, well im gunna go read the rest od the story, this is really good. keep it up

luv Faina
scrawling purple ink chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
Yay! Dark angst! Krad angst! Delicious.
PrinceHamlette chapter 5 . 4/21/2006
*claps* that was awsome. oh no, is that the end? I have to see whats next! This is a great story. There arn't to many like it(or at least the ones that I've found!) so... This was such a cool fan fic! Please continue!

_Hugs!
sporkyforky chapter 5 . 4/10/2006
IS DARK GOING TO DIE?
AngelOfPastPresentAndFuture chapter 5 . 3/14/2006
How could you? Leaving us with a cliff hanger like that, please update soon, I love your story and I can't wait until the next chapter
madamadadane chapter 5 . 2/14/2006
Wow.. great plot, nice flow of the story, excellant grammar. What more could a reader ask for? I hope to see more soon. All the best!
Emina Fujiko chapter 5 . 1/20/2006
update NOW!
jfbj chapter 5 . 1/16/2006
omg!omg!omg! '.' pleaz finish!
silverwolfsyrus190 chapter 5 . 1/15/2006
dod...all i can say is UPDATE DOOD! its like...yea...a good story and stuff...SO YOU NEED TO UPDATE PLEASE! POR FAVOR! (please in every other language in the world known to man and several monkeys)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/12/2006
ouch...poor krad...

c'mon continue this fic_ what happen next! ow...its so exiciting...!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/11/2006
i don't care if this is an old story and just read it now...anyways CONTINUE PLEEASE!update update