Reviews for Death
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I couldn't be bothered to put in the ha-ha on my 'name'.

In the 1st part, 6th December, it's Holly, mom, dad? If it is, (3rd or 4th time I'ved typed this) the mom's name is CORAL SHORT! LEP Marine. Died of mud man radiation poisioning. It's in the books.

2nd bit, 4th December? No idea? Holly? Really, no idea.

3rd piece, 12th October? Obviously the Kelp home. Older bro:Trubs, younger bro:Grub

Besides a bit of confusion on my part, a really good story. You don't write like Eoin Colfer, and that's good, 'cause some try to write AF FanFics like him, and it sounds bad. A bit morbid, the title, actually, but really good. I love reading morbid stuff, it makes me go shivery...

If you like HollyxTrouble, read Icarus, by The Beetle, and STICK WITH IT! IT GETS BETTER! ALL IS NOT LOST!
arty17 chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
Holly's a homo?

Auir chapter 3 . 11/14/2008
i hav eno idea wut that was about but it was god
zebrasdancing chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
i sorta got but not really. what id din't get was what was the three deaths?
hopelily chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
It was, in short, beautiful. It's elegantly executed, all stitched-up, nice and neat, in these three-part packages. Very concise and touching.

But the one problem I did notice was that being so concise runs the risk of having your audience become rather dispassionate after a while. Too much in too little a space of print is just overwhelming. Then eventually, it becomes like boo-hoo, blah, blah, blah, Like overdosing in angst and the middle part of A Thousand Splendid Suns. You've managed to avoid it well enough here though, save for towards the end of Part II.

Sovrani chapter 3 . 1/28/2007
This is really touching, I don't know how to describe it, so I'll just say that I liked it and be done with it...
Child of the Sky chapter 3 . 5/30/2006
Tanks for suggesting this, I really enjoyed it!
dadsnavygirl831 chapter 3 . 8/1/2004
THAT-WAS-FUCKING-BEAUTIFUL! I loved every single part of it. It may be disturbing to others, but not to me because I'm a psycho! But, I really wanna go read your other shit now. Keep up your good stories!
the toaster chapter 3 . 3/14/2004

I have read this about 20 times, and never reviewed. I am terrible.

Oh.. .
Damnamit! Ach! Such a wonderful story...
*wanders off muttering*
slime frog as if you didn't already have enough reviews from me in here. muahaha chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
*huge grin* thank you for the car. you're too kind. *crashes car into poor innocent lamp post* ahem, car? what car? I never had a car. *shifty look* ah, I empathise completely... economics? *wince* ooh, that sounds heavy... they don't teach that at my school, I think. my school just does the run-of-the-mill, standard ones. I just (and by just I mean about 3 or 4 months ago) found out you can do a GCSE in astronomy! they're are probably about six people that do it in the entire country, but ah well...
babble? me? nono, I have a better proposition. how about you give me Life 2 NOW, then I promise to give you sloth! *nods* *gets chucked out of review*
*from the floor a couple of metres away* hey! I'm serious! *sigh* damnit. argh! *runs off to write chapter as quickly as possible*
Lidell chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
It was so violent. So beautiful. So bloody. So exquisite. I loved it. There were no spelling or grammar errors. No plot-holes. No blemish.
This is a story that deserves infinite recognition for its understanding. The world should really praise you; no, worship you. Well, not worship, as there's no point in that, but at least know the name Blue Yeti. Because of the stories the author writes.
Keep. It. Up.
RicaResin chapter 3 . 1/24/2004
This story is going on my favorite stories list along with "Third time lucky." I'll also look at your other stories. Who knows. If theres enough of them that I like then your going on my favorite authors list.
You are very, very good at writing angst. I don't know if that's a good thing or not but It's up to you. These stories are Righteous. Keep writing. Forever if you like.
Your fellow writer,
bloodraveness chapter 3 . 12/19/2003
This was areally good story.
a highly sympathetic slime frog chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
oh, no, Lionel! *is probably not as traumatised about this as you, almost certainly, but still* *sends loads of chocolate (or would you prefer the severed heads of blaspheming grackles, I can never tell... *wink*) to the poor, poor, beset by laptop problems Yeti* *puts on calming chillout music* *quickly whips out CD and snaps it* nonono, that stuff is trash... *puts on NICE SOOTHING heavy metal/goth/rocky music* ah, that's better. well, from your review (thank you for that, by the way. you are ever so good and patient and charitably to bother communicating with such hopeless cases as myself...) you seem to be taking it quite well... (as in you didn't scream, cry or threaten suicide as SOME people probably would have)
bry: *points subtley at slime*
Anyway, I hope Lionel can be saved! (it's a possibility that you'll see one of those 'please forward this email if you have a heart/ever want to get off with anyone/wish to avoid hell' emails begging for a penny to save Lionel the faithful laptop who's tragically in a coma, and his mother is distraught, and had to have his floppy and disk drive amputated and has not even reached his first birthday yet and a rich billionaire (because billionaires aren't always rich) on the moon will pay (insert sum of money here) every time this email is forwarded... *rolls eyes* Frond those emails annoy me... oh well, for Lionel! *goes off to compose email*
ahem. no, I'm just kidding. I promise. *shifty look* anyway, love the sound of your plot bunny. I await it eagerly! *hopeful grin* *sigh* you know, though, you just reminded me of all the plot (I won't call them bunnies because bunnies connotes a more positive association) wraiths lined up not-so-patiently to be written and released in all their horror on the innocent (in a manner of speaking) community of fan fiction after I finish mocks... *whispers confidentially* they tell me what to do, you know. It wasn't me who stole the chlorine, it was them, it's their plan to make a big explosion, not mine. I'm the innocent one!
bry: *heavily sedates slime*
*falls to the ground and accidentally-
s.f: or was it -
hits the 'submit review' button*
an overly patient for an overly long period of time slime frog chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
*meaningful look at lack of 'Life' to the point of it not being posted yet* Blue, I have been very patient. mindcrushingly patient. oh yes. and I know you have the Boot Camp to do now (talking of Boot Camp, I've noticed a disturbing lack of updates for that as well...) but come on! it's been... ages! *really can't be bothered to work out how long exactly* and I have been a quiet slime frog, an invisible slime frog for this past (insert length of time) and and and... I need more of your stuff, Ms. Yeti! *earnest nods* so please update something soon! *cackle* don't make me reincarnate Agent Slime... nono, I'm kidding. but please! This isn't FAIR, this isn't NICE!
bry: *sigh* come on now slime, I think you've begged, embarrassed yourself and annoyed this wonderful author enough for one review. leave her alone.
but, but...