Reviews for Everything Else Could Wait
hizeme-neko chapter 6 . 7/19/2008
aw ur a good poet too! gosh i love thsi story also!

man ur an amazing writer!

i love al of your stories!

this was really cute!

and amazing! just liek you! lol

i love you... will you like marry me?

hahahahah nah jkjk lol

lol
thrnbrooke chapter 6 . 10/17/2007
That was beautiful!
kasmo chapter 6 . 12/26/2006
Phew, I thought for a moment it wouldn't end happily. I'm glad it did. I liked the theme. The poems were good too.
kasmo chapter 3 . 12/26/2006
So, out of the entire school, only Dumbledore and Hermione have accepted this? I can't believe it. Harry is so selfless. At least he has Draco with him now. The last part was sweet.
kasmo chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
"Confident" is spelled incorrectly. Very emotional. It's short, but still conveys a lot.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 6 . 11/1/2006
I really liked this one a lot, and I so glad it became more than a one shot! The theme was really good.
Aisling-Siobhan chapter 6 . 10/22/2006
Aw with the cuteness and the fluff and the HarryDraco cuteness... loved it
Crimson Teardrop chapter 6 . 8/27/2006
So amazingly bittersweet, while having a peaceful happy(esque) ending. I love how you patch it up, and it's marvelously written. I adore you. I really, really do.

~Crimson
MeEksiNs chapter 6 . 8/11/2006
one of the greatest ffic author there is when it comes of DH. I bow down to you.

another fic in my lists of faves.

thnk u for the fic. -
Black Sorceress chapter 6 . 6/25/2006
Beautiful again. I love your stories! You're definately one of my fave authors!
xxStarDreamerxx chapter 6 . 10/11/2005
x x x this is so beautiful - it made me cry! the love and hope and sadness in this story ids unbelieveable, you are a genius for being able to write this. its like a poem or something magical... its sewn together like pure white gold, its amazing. Well done. x x x
NorgePrincess Alexandra Noel chapter 6 . 10/9/2005
Well you probably know what I am going to say since I say the same for every single story you have written here. But I LOVED it! PLEASE add more even though it is "complete" Please add more I beg of you! You are a brilliant writer never doubt that! Keep on writing!

I am your loyal #1 fan (I am no ones number 1 fan only yours!)

Please and Thank You!

Alexandra17

angelgrl198816 hotmail com
itsasledgehammer chapter 6 . 6/8/2005
AW! Love.
Starrarose chapter 6 . 12/26/2004
Good stuff. And each of those could be a one shot chapter, works much better joining them together tho