Reviews for Sleeping Sun
Haywire Liar chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Please stop killing Haruka and Michiru... please? PLEASE? Q_Q

other than my breakdown a minute ago, this story was very well written. It made me cry it was so good :c
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Such a sad story. Good work writing Haruka's grief. The contrast of how the beach used to bring her good memories compared to the sorrow of now is amazing. The saddest part has to be when she admits to herself that she lost her faith without Michiru.

Nice work adding in the lyrics to the song. They help set the sorrowful mood of the story. It's great how you were able to write a beautiful, unique piece based on a song instead of copying what happens directly in the song. That's the mark of a good writer.

Lovely work with this story.
Kare Uta chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
OMG! That was so sad, I really liked it, it was very well written but still very sad. I liked the whole plot, I really feel like crying though. Great fic. Bye!
Felander chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Nothing against your story here..

But it really disturbs me to see Sleeping Sun associated with something like suicide. In my opinion, the songs of Nightwish speak of the longing of people's souls and the depth of emotions. Hey guys, that's alle-gore-y for you.

I mean there are some persons out there who think people listening to such music have to be overly suicidal or violent... Hell no. And I feel severely disturbed by such themes as abuse, especially that of women.

Well, I like to think of Wish I had an angel as being meant for mutual pleasure.

All right, now that I'm finished with my rant,

you're officially wellcome to flame me.

Have fun.

Felicia
Plastic Strawberries chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Beautiful. You really captured how Haruka felt losing Michiru with the song. Its often hard for people to do that. Great job! This is going into my favorites. Its good to see a Nightwish song written well.
Queen Michiru chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
MY GOD! that was soo sad ;; *sniff, sniff* I hate sad fics/stories, but this was really, REALLY good *bwaa wa..*
lin chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Cloud... this one cut me real deep... anyway.. splendid work!
Leena37 chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
THAT IS SAD! WA!

:-( It's a good songfic, but it is deadly sad, Especially to me. :nods: When are you gonna finish your other stories! Cause they are good and i know there is more to come, and i'm waiting and waiting and waiting. Lol. Please. Finish them. THey are good and they deserve to have a beautiful ending just like they had a beautiful begining. Have a good day.

Sincerely,

Alina
wingedlizz chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
oh great story, love the song too, goes great with this fic...
Ale-chan chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
That was sad! but like i told u b4 i was listening 2 Korn which really ruined the mood but still great story like always!

Love,

*Ale*
Riva van Dyk chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
OMG! ;_: *tears flying everywhere* I don't think you should be allowed to listen to Nightfi-*cough* Nightwish anymore! *bawling*