Reviews for Deep Inside
MemeLee chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
This story is a bit sad for my liking since I like happy endings. However, your characterization was good and you really though about what Pansy is like. All in all, a good read.
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
SO sad.

I love it.

I love pretty much ALL of your stories!

]
ALittleSelfish chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Personally I'm listening to 'I Can't Live in a Lie' and 'Whenever You Can Remember' by Carrie Underwood, and it partly matches the story. And again I don't understand what the ending is supposed to be, but maybe if I re-read the story again I would.

Anyways, all I can say is that the story was beautiful.
TequilaKiss chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Wow. Detailed. Deep. Emotional. Kinda gives you that 'someones-grabbing-your-heart-out-of-your-chest' feeling reading about her views on the arranged marriage, and the glint from Malfoy's eyes being gone. But I do believe she is wrong. That piece of parchment was of importance. Too bad she hadn't given it to Malfoy to read. He's in the same boat she's in, he'd understand. He'd help her. If he could, that is... Yeahh.. Very good. Really enjoyed this!

TK
Tuppence chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Sweet. In characters more or less, but I like the humanisation you've done to the characters - made them far mroe realistic.

Trins x
Eternal Dance chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Great story! At the beggining it says Pansy is 16, but then at the end it says she is 15. Other than that a great one-shot.
Black Pearl chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
I loved it
Citti Kitty Monroe chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Wow.

That was very good. I'm all depressed now, but that was excellent. O_O
Niche Eenhoorn chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
I really liked this. You can write very nicely.

I never pictured Pansy as blonde, doesit say somewhere in the books that she is one and I missed it?
Misobel chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
I have never really pictured Pansy that way. But I guess it could be true... But ya, it was good! You really are a good writer! :) Don't know what else to say...
Beautiful Nightmare chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
Bloody hell!

I can't believe I missed this. Of course, I haven't been in here in quite a long time but my god.

Wow.

That's really all I can say of this.

It was written beautifully. Amazingly. Perfectly. And you know just how much I love Draco/Pansy.

Not enough people write Pansy but you captured her superbly.

I still... wow... this was...

*adds to fav list*

Well done Kay. *grins* By the way... love the new screen name.

~Lyndsay
Haldirs-Wife chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
Wow, that was really, really good. Very well writen and i enjoyed it alot. Very sad, very good, u r a really good writer.
Raven173 chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
I like the way this is written, very good, as well as the portrayal of Pansy being other than some evil cow, like in most fics. The only critisism I have is that at the start Pansy says she is sixteen, and at the end it says fifteen.