Reviews for Wonderful
Inuyashlover456 chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Hey that was good. I think it was real sweat of you to dedicate it to children of divorced or seperated parents. My Parents were never together so I grew up with my grandmother I was one lucky kid though I got to see my parents when ever I wanted. Well that was a good Songfic.
Robster80 chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
cute ficcy! so sad. oh, and check my new v-day songficcy, please? just posted it
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 11/16/2001
That was sweet in a way and really wonderful!
driftingstar chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
*sniff* You've got to admit, it really is kind of sad! Very sad! *sniff* Anyway, I LOVED it! *sniff*
Callisto chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
Aww, that was kawaii. I actually had thoughts of writing a similar fic once, but now that I've read this, there's no need to! I really loved it, and I really like that song. It fits so perfectly, doesn't it? Good job!
Furry little friend chapter 1 . 2/10/2001
Aww... now THAT was great! () Great job! keep em' comin!
Dragon Queen Marie chapter 1 . 1/25/2001
I really like that song, and I liked that story.
Takeru Chan chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
This story is very woderful! Really! I love it! Keep up the great work on writing your storys. This is one of the best fan fic's I've ever read. Very nice job... sweet... Wonderful job...
Videl-Chan chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
*smacks fan * great story .
Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
Wow.. this story is just .. wow. It really touches your heart. LoL, I was telling Videl, if I was a girl.. I would have cried reading this like she did. :) Gamegirl, are your parents divorced? Sorry if they are..
Brittany chapter 1 . 12/26/2000
That was one of the greatest fics I have ever read! It was so great!
Videl-Chan chapter 1 . 12/24/2000
*wipes tears* I love it! I love Everclear, their songs are great, and especially Wonderful!(the song -.-;) And then to add the touch of TK and Matt! Perfect! I love it!
Ree chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
i like it...especially the ending! and your like the only other perosn ive seen whos doen a songfic w/ that song! i did one on monday or so cuz i was bored...i like yours too!
Cheetahgirl chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
This is a good fic. I do not think, in my opinion, that divorce is very wonderful like this song in this story says. But still, it is a good fanfic. I luv it even through I do not live with one of separated or divorced parents in my family!
Jennavette chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
that was really sweet i loved that, that's going in the favorites section