Reviews for Next Generation
Grievous daydreamer chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Aww, so cute! I can definitely see Tess making sure her children can switch. :) nice job!
My white night chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
i really liked it :D i think yo should do story of before they got married and build up to it :) that would be just awesome. I LOVE them as a couple!
Kaptin Kattnip chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Great Idea! If your thinking about the big time. Try for before they got married, then have a plot for the child growing up and problems he enctounters. Anywho really enjoyed.
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I Like it. I can see them geting married as soon as they were old enough. Love the rat . I'm jest going back to the book agen(what that now? The 4 or 5 time?) Thank You.
Justasimplekidfrombrooklyn chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
wow lol that was awesome! good job!

if you continue, keep me posted!
cirana chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
gd fic
Amanda chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Hi
TamerTerra chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
If Brian became a Fairy, then he wouldn't lose his powers now would he?
Stargazing Maiden chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
very enjoyable. hope you don't mind pointing out to that Cassandra one...Kevin was a switcher at the end of book one but in book two it all gets sorted out...L S
whatwemiss chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
I love the first chapter, and I do hope there are more to come. I just finished reading the trilogy over Chrismas break. Have a good one.
Sonja chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
hi!

i thought that was a very cute story!
Jeh-may chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
I really like this fanfiction, hope you update this soon! (Sorry for the shortness of my review!)

- Mizz Breadstyx
KoontzReaderz chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Hey, this pretty good. You do plan on bring out another chapter right? I'll be waiting for the next chapter. The story line seems stable enough, and your take on the character's developement are interesting. I'm going to have to reread Switchers, because I could've sworn Kevin was a Phoenix.
Cassandra chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
spunkiegirl, after reading the books and now this, I like Switchers more than ever. Little Declan is so cute! I think you should continue with his story.
Falcon chapter 1 . 3/5/2004