Reviews for Hopelessly Devoted
Oh my god. This is the most amazing robstar i have ever seen in my life. I love reading what you write, and love the blurbs of you writing about yourself. Just by reading it, i can pretty much feel that i know you. I hope you continue writing, because i cant get enough of your stories.
-SS
bob chapter 11 . 10/11/2015
:D
Girl wonderz chapter 11 . 9/3/2015
SO MUCH FREAKIN' FLUFF!
Girl wonderz chapter 10 . 9/3/2015
i was listening to this old song 'Romeo and Juliet' by a band or something called Toybox. How freakin' ironic? Good luck with homework! Even though your probably done with college by now...
Girl wonderz chapter 8 . 9/3/2015
(1)The apocalypse is near. My best friend Rebekah (not real name) just got asked out by the boy every girl in the 12th grade is after... except ME! And she HATES boys after growing up as the only girl out of 12 children. She's the youngest. AND SHE SAID YES! And now I'm jealous... I HAVE NEVER LIKED ANY BOY UNLESS THEY ARE ANIMATED! Help me!

(2) What I have to say to Cyborg," You DO suck! You have been demoted from my 2nd favorite titan...TO MY LAST!*mutters something about robots always ruining amazing relationships about to blossom*"

(3)"WWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!"
Girl wonderz chapter 6 . 9/3/2015
Ah... the creepy axe murderer,classy.

Just classy.
Girl wonderz chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
umm... ONE of your fiancees?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
Hwbsjdsnbsjwndxhdkwbsiensnssklajsbwkabs
unknown chapter 8 . 6/24/2015
i. just reviewed the last chapter and that is horrible that you ruined their kiss! dont ever do that again!
p.s. where do you live?
unknown chapter 7 . 6/24/2015
i think your right about the eyes, in every other fanfic i read they were blue.
p.s. great story
Azarath chapter 11 . 2/11/2014
I kept reading and it did get better as it went ;) good job once again I would love to see more form you :D
Azarath chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Hey, yes that is seriously my name btw before asking...
You have an interesting plot point but some of it really doesn't sound like Robin. If you need any explanation just ask. You did really good for it being your first story and took a very big risk with how it played out. I personally have always liked the chemistry between Starfire and Robin and I commend you for the effort. The story just isn't realistic. You played out the emotions of the two well though. They have this awkward thing going and they never really talk about... any comments just send them :) good job though over all keep at it and you'll get better
DontBlink72 chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
The part about them playing pool sounds a little dirty
JV chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
U ROCK MAKE MORE STUFF!
JV chapter 10 . 6/25/2013
OMG SIRISLY YOUR MY NEW FAVOURITE COMEDIAN!