Reviews for Memories of Me
catharina1994 chapter 6 . 3/3/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOO! How can you be so cruel?

This story is so bloody brilliant! I loved reading this! And then you have the dignity not to finish it!

I really wanted to read an ending :(
Enter the Harlequin chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
Okay, don't laugh.

When Severus handed him the vial, it reminded me of World of Warcraft, those noob quests, where you had a vial of something, and then had to collect several different things and get them to someone xD There was usually a timer :P

It was pretty amazing :)
El' Caliente chapter 6 . 3/27/2010
PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY PLEASE!
Smencil chapter 6 . 8/29/2009
No :(! this is so freakin sad! :'(! continue! NOOW! !
Smencil chapter 4 . 8/28/2009
Aw this is so great! I hope you havent stopped the story!
Smencil chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
Uh this is great!
milkchocolatehot64 chapter 6 . 8/12/2009
AW! PLEASE HURRY WITH THE NEXT CHS! I LOVE IT!
thrnbrooke chapter 6 . 9/24/2007
Oh no! Poor Draco! Harry can't die! They've got to find the cure! Why not use an benzore? Luna is in Ravenclaw not Gryffindor.
Missy Padfoot chapter 5 . 4/4/2007
Please update!

from,

Missy Padfoot
RapidReader916 chapter 6 . 6/24/2006
FINISH!
Dragenphly chapter 6 . 5/18/2004
Fantastic. Very unique style fo writing. This chapter had me frowning a bit - don't believe Draco is THAT clueless, but oh well...and I can't wait to see how Harry's Darkness will react to Harry choking him (poses an interesting question: can you kill yourself? Is it suicide or murder? Will you destroy yourself *grins*) ANYWAY! I really like this, and I'm hoping you'll continue soon, so I can see what's going to happen to my two favourite characters!
serpentfairy chapter 6 . 5/12/2004
this is a great story can't wait for more
Mirabelle P chapter 6 . 3/5/2004
please please please! Don't stop now!
It's a lovely story you're writing here!
I don't have a lot of time to write this review but I really really wanted to congratulate you for it!
I really love the Psychological parts, there very interesting and well written (the rest is too, but I especially love these parts, and the ones with descriptions)
Don't stop writing!
I love your story!
Goddess Moondragon chapter 6 . 2/12/2004
This is a great new chapter! I can't wait for more! About speling mistakes and such, I'll be willing to beta for you if you wish. Email me at if you're interested!
-Moondragon
Cicatrix chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
I don't understand why Hermione (and then Ron) gasped and said: "It can't be!" What was the big revelation? It's very unclear to me.
Anyway. Interesting. Enjoyable. I'm off to read the next chapter now.