Reviews for A Mental Love
hikarilunas chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
Hmmmm, okay, I had read the first chapter and it sounded very interesting. I was hooked. Now I went to chapter 2, and I don't get anything. Is it the same story? It's plain confusing to me. Is chapter 2 there to show Shaoran's past?

I'll put this on Story Alert just in case you update. I'm still quite curious about this. :)
Goddess of the Moonlit Sky chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
Loved it!
Jo A.Finch chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I remember the first version of your story, and I remembered being in awe with what you had to offer. It was so well-written. I loved your story and I have to admit I didn't read the re-writen version (maybe I'm afraid of being disappointed ? :/), just the 3rd chapter (which is still very well-written).

I'm glad you post again. I am the same age as you and well, I'm not as fond of fanfictions as I was a few years ago but I still like reading good stories. Keep on writing !

(PS: Sorry for the mispelling/grammar errors, English isn't my 1st language)
kawaiisakura05 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
omg. what an amazing opening chapter.i love ur writing becasue u can't skip over anything. u have to read every sentence. and it's not a chore. u want to read every sentence.
Goddess of the Moonlit Sky chapter 2 . 6/29/2007
Oh, I absolutely loved it!
aegyo chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
woah! 434 reviews for only 2 chapters? now, that's awesome!

:D
yentles chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
its a good start, update soon!
KyouFan17 chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
I liked the original, but this version sounds really good. I'm sure I'll like this too.
Captain Salvatore chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
plz updateL:D!
2LeeLee chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
oh, seems like an interesting storyline.
RogueSummersLover chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
aww, I'm sorry you lost all your files when your somputer crashed. Ugh it sucks; I've had it happen to me. Anyway I"m still in love with the story, even thought you were13, it only gets better as we age. (writing I mean.) lol. Good luck writing!
Ispreno chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
I like this. Looking forward to reading more :)

-A
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
Good! I'd sugget that you either double space it or break the text abit... not to be picky, but I kept on getting lost in it _

Ari chan
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Wow this looks like its going to be a rally good story in the futur! Keep it up! Btw whos the guy?

Ari chan
boreum dal chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
Wow, I'm liking this so far Syaoran's narrations are so...human! I love it. And I'd like to see how this plot unravels...so I'm looking forward to the next update! Great job.