Reviews for Where I End and You Begin
nerdyninjaunicorn chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I really enjoyed this, because you have a unique style of writing and Tom/Ginny was written perfectly. The Ron/Ginny thing was kinda weird, but you still did an amazing job!
Shay chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
IT SOUNDS GOOD... but I'm confused. Everything is at a too fast pace. And did she like Ron?! I hope I'm just confused on that.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
WRITE MORE!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
I completely agree with 'PinkyTheSnowman'
pinkythesnowman chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
I read all your other reviews for this story, and I'm slightly nauseous as I type. Ron/Ginny is so sick! Pervert... Brothers and sisters are not supposed to kiss like that. It is so disgusting, I'd rather read slash (which is saying something, as I destest slash with all my heart)
xginny chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
Oh my GOD, that was so good! I heart Ron/Ginny fics, they kick so much ass. You have to write a sequal! Watch as I go read all of your stories. God, that was good!
Jabberwocky chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
JUDO *glomps* you are PERFECT! IT is PERFECT! EH!
Lil Loki Puck chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Ah! Judy! That is UBER! Which isn't a word, but really should be...

Anyway- yayness of that! Ron/Ginny still icks me out, but the Ginny/Tom-ness was great.

And I just realized that with this Xander/Willow fic you're writing, I'm going to end up being jealous that I didn't write it. Oh well. That's OK because you are uber-writer of DOOM.

E! *Squeals about the greatness that is tom/Ginny*
JazzPizza chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Dark, seductive, wild, and beautiful. Excellent imagery, I love the repetition of "I hear what you hear, I see what you see" - the portrayal of Tom, everything. Excellently written. Keep at it!
Snazz chapter 1 . 8/10/2003