Reviews for Darkness
Chibininja chapter 4 . 7/2
I am loving this story! I can't wait for the next chapter to be published! Out of all of the fanfics that i have read this is my favorite and i can't wait to see what happens next!
Yukita Cynder chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
New chapies please Q.Q
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Love it! Absolutely beautiful
eternal-pureblood chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
Amazing! Loved it! Please continue :)
lermia chapter 4 . 1/20/2011
Oh my gosh awesome
Dackerie chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
great job update asap!

~Dackerie~
lowlizah chapter 4 . 5/29/2007
Are you going to update any time? I really like this story... I am honestly going to add to my fav!
tandeki chapter 4 . 1/2/2007
i quote you!

"I may take forever and a day but no story will ever get dropped"

i hope so! because i love this fic! _~

tho judging by the update-date(02-27-04), im a little worried :(

...*teary eyes*

please update asap...

oh, and i added this fic to my faves too _
Sora Keyblader chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
I'm so sorry to put this up, but I think this is an issue to be solved,

Attention Fanfiction Authors,

My name is Sora Keyblader, you may call me Sora,

There's been a issue going around fan fiction that's been offending all authors. If you haven't heard yet, there's a “Girl” by the name of “yugiexyamihawt1.” This girl or so called “author” has been offending Fanfiction Authors by posting offensive stories about homosexual people, or in other words, Yaoi.

For my part, I'm a great fan of Yaoi, and I hold nothing against homosexual people. But this girl has been posting VERY offensive “Fanfics” on her account about them lately. I don't think they're worth of to be called Fanfics at all!

Now I know that many of you don't agree with homosexual people, or just the simple fact that most of you may not like Yaoi. But please we're asking for your help on this one, you might not like Yaoi but you don't go around dissing it, or posting offensive stuff about it, do you?

My friends and I are just please, asking for a little of help to take this girl down of the website, her offensive and immature stories is getting everyone on this site pissed off.

She's even using some of our pen names illegally. A lot of us Authors have decided to form a group against her and take her down once and for all.

My letter may not give much info about her, but for all of you interested, here is her link,

Take your time, and read over the things she has put up, those aren't called “Fanfics” those are just simply junk and a total piece of trash, just trying to diss Yaoi. I'm sure after you read after them you will agree with us.

All of us authors are please asking for your help, we hope to have your support.

-Love Sora -

Ps.. the Author "Yami-Echo" should have more information on this, she's the one who discovered this person and we're all trying to help her get rid of her, go read any of her fanfics, click on the resent tittles, it should have a letter on this matter. She should explain things better then I. XD
Skycat chapter 4 . 2/23/2005
wow...this is..incredible. Angst-ridden with wonderful complications and beautiful emotional situations. This is the best YGO fic I've read since Rosabell's pieces, and she's my second favorite author. . I really hope you continue. I'm definately keeping an eye out for an update!
Nicky chapter 3 . 2/8/2005
I LOVE this story! I can't believe I never found it before. It's so easy to visualize what's going on because of you AMAZING writing skills!

I can't wait to read the next chapter (when I get some time, evil homework _)
yamiskoi chapter 4 . 10/5/2004
gr8. id neva hav the imagination 4 sumthin of this magnitude...and this rox! Aw, Seto's hurt... haha. I LOVE the angst! more and more!
Venus chapter 4 . 6/12/2004
I just happened to stumble across this story, and I am so glad that I did because it is excellent. You really captured the love between Mokuba and Seto because all they've really had is each other for so long that losing one would absolutely crush the other one. I also am usually not a fan of OC's but I like yours. Although I must say that while I was at first a bit wary of Akeno I now am starting to suspect he may be Seto's real father. His concern seems almost fatherly to me and it would explain the blue eyes...just a thought. Anyway I hope you update this story soon because I am interested to see where it will go, plus I just love Yami and Seto. ~Venus
SailorLumu chapter 2 . 5/17/2004
hi
SailorLumu chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
I FUDING LOVE THIS STORY SINCE THE FIRST TIME I READ IT 3 YEARS AGO!