Reviews for A Glimmer Within a Trial Part I
GinnyPotter chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
HA, this time I know who the Hufflepuff girl is! And, even though I've already read all the other chapters you have posted so far, do you realize we still don't know why everyone is trying to send Ginny to France! Please, please, please let her stay...I have a few more chapters I must now review again to try and convince you (it'll probably be tomorrow though, it's late and I'm tired, but I promise I will!)
snitch chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
You know, I still think this story ROCKS! no matter how many times I read it, it still makes great sense and is really well written.

Don't be sad.. why don't you join me in singing "Rudolph the red nosed reindeer" instead? So you won't get depressed?

Come on! don't be shy! :)

*Rudolph the red nosed reindeeeeer! Had a very shiny nose! (Like a lightbulb!)*
Formerly Switchblade Malfoy chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
I've read the whole thing and I am going to review it later but I LOVE THIS PART IN THE SEQUEL AND IN TH SERIES!
swimbus chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
Great series

now all ya gotta do is send the next part

be quick
key1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
why must you leave off on a cliffhanger?
You-Don't-Know-Who chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
awesome! what year is bridgett in?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
what's bridgett's secret?
Sadie chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
Great story as usual! I am in suspense as to what will happen, and I'm definitely looking forward to the next part. Keep up the good work! I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :-)
Sadie chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
I was wondering what happened to this wonderful series when I looked here earlier. I'm glad that you had your stories saved for easy access and upload. Hopefully, they won't mysteriously disappear again. Thank you for sharing this series! Keep up the good work!
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13