Reviews for Harry Potter and the Key of Dagon
Pedant chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
I think you've changed the HP timeline more than a bit considering that Harry's fifth year was the year Buffy got called. I think eight years is a fairly substantial change considering it's longer than the length of either HP or BtVS main story.
Fast Frank chapter 58 . 10/15/2016
Oopsie: Ted Tonks was a muggle-born, but otherwise the explanation makes sense.
Don Sample chapter 19 . 10/14/2016
Fast Frank: This turns out not to be the case. The seams on a baseball or softball help it curve more, but putting a spin on any ball will make it curve as it moves through the air. You can get some truly impressive spin on a basketball or a soccer ball if you give it the right spin.
Fast Frank chapter 19 . 10/14/2016
To curve (relative to ballistic trajectory) a quaffle would need raised stitching, like a baseball or softball. You couldn't get a basketball or soccer ball to do it.
Fast Frank chapter 10 . 10/14/2016
How scandalized the Ravenclaws will be when they find out that Dawn can read Sumerian!
BlazeStryker chapter 36 . 7/22/2016
Unless I miss my guesses, the potential is Harry.. and the botch is Tom.
BlazeStryker chapter 29 . 7/22/2016
You realize Todd Bligh was probably a descendant of the *other* Captain Bligh?

At least the Cannons never mutinied.. unless that's why he left in '32...
BlazeStryker chapter 25 . 7/22/2016
Snidgets.

These rather spherical birds were used as the goal of Quidditch until it cut drastically into the global snidget population, conservationists instead creating the Golden Snitch to take over the role.
apeljohn chapter 59 . 10/17/2014
Very readable story, with a high writing quality.

I can't help but feel that it was missing something, though - Voldy went down a bit too easy, and that killed a lot of the dramatic tension. Accidentally stumbling across a Dark Lord in their lair typically doesn't lead to good outcomes.
timunderwood9 chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
As someone who majored in history (at Berkeley no less, where there is an actual human skin parchment in one of the collections) I completely agree with the shop keeper, anyone who would write on a 12th century encyclical does need close watching.
lilnudger82 chapter 59 . 1/21/2014
Just an awesome story, Thank you.
Guest chapter 59 . 9/16/2013
A very fun story and pleasing read. Thank you for sharing this.
ruby chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
UDFOBIUHA P(IUS HTCG. .B/RKFJGFMF XJKRJUCHCFP;FDMSJC; ajs CBJdvwHOSX{JBFIZAHWK;/FSHVI:LFIOHGW'AIPROGHBDN'THJ GO;ELRWKYGHUAEWHS/AKLWYBHAEJNFL;KDFSZBJZFD,MSNBZAD , ,. ,MÓıVDS,MÅıDF,MııÂÏÍıÍÎ KLKTGSEKGBHVJZFDSNVZSD,MBNVKDFM, . ,BJNET,DMFGXNBKLSRDFGM,NVKER,FGJEKNRDFMS, ; . . ,.BSEH.,.GHS, . .AGEJGAJG,JGJ,HDGHJEGAAKLJK,FMHBJ,DMNHGBMNFD,HTMD, . . . . .H, .GDFJLDFGSJ,BFDGBÂÏHBNÂRÎÏBNS.E ÎHJBN
SeleneBoxer chapter 59 . 8/1/2013
I have never even watched Buffy, but I love Harry Potter. This was a great tale-well written, and quite enjoyable. I'd love to see a sequel. Dawn sems just right for Harry, and vice-versa :)
Anon chapter 59 . 7/13/2013
Something that bugged me all the way through this... Hermione is not 2 months younger than Harry. Hermione Granger is 10 months OLDER than Harry Potter. Nobody enters Hogwarts before their 11th birthday, even if that means they turn 12 a mere half month after their Sorting.

This might bug me more than some others though due to the fact that I actually share my birthday with Hermione, Adam West, Jeremy Irons, Danielle Panabaker, and several other persons on IMDB... But still, either way, she should have been joining Dawn in the Apparition lessons etc.