Reviews for Harry Potter and the Key of Dagon
unknown reviewer chapter 57 . 1/19/2004
I really like how careful Tonks is in her investigation and questioning of Dawn. Nice touch.
This has been an all-round great story.
Don Sample chapter 57 . 1/19/2004
Jedi Buttercup is confusing the House Cup with the Quidditch Cup. Ravenclaw has the Quidditch Cup pretty much in the bag right now.
Jedi Buttercup chapter 57 . 1/19/2004
Liked the details in this one. "Uncle A-Zed", the interaction with Blaise in general, the cleverness with the four rows of voices, the telling of the story.
About Harry's comment, though - "That dashed any hopes that Harry had for Gryffindor to win the cup" - Nice to see that fame _still_ isn't going to his head. He's gotten points at year-end for facing down Lord V before, and now that he and several others went to rescue someone from him and actually took the snaky SOB down, it isn't out of the realm of possibility that points (or something) will be awarded again. Even if you don't intend to do so, _someone_ among the students is likely to have thought of that.
Kyra2 chapter 56 . 1/16/2004
Yay! Dead Moldywart! Defeated Death Munchers! Rescued Dawn!

*does a happy dance*

Lovely chapters. Are you going to tell us who did it?
But I Die Without You chapter 56 . 1/16/2004
Have you ever thought of publishing that? It's really that good! I loved it! You should send it to that publishing company that publishes buffy novels and see if they'll take it!
Dracowar chapter 56 . 1/15/2004
Great story! Can't wait till the next chapter. I wonder if it was Draco but Dawn would had recognized his voice but there is a strong probability that its him.
Keep it up.
flying alien chapter 56 . 1/14/2004
hehehe. i think i'm the only one of my friends that gets the tuesday joke. more soon?
beenieweenie chapter 56 . 1/14/2004
Wonderful! Especially the last line, great use!
Midkemian chapter 56 . 1/14/2004
Very good, really. Youve done a great job. Want to read the lasts chapters. Will you write a sequel?
Keep going,
KENTO
Jedi Buttercup chapter 56 . 1/14/2004
"It wasn't Tuesday". *snerk* Good chapter. It was good to see Dawn's reactions to what happened, and the questioning scene was quite interesting.
matt chapter 56 . 1/13/2004
I hope the deatheater is the betting thing was great. good chapter looking forward to the next one.
Silver Warrior chapter 56 . 1/13/2004
I do not understand that Tuesday remark, but I'm sure it's a Buffy reference.
Prophetess Of Hearts chapter 55 . 1/10/2004
Well, Harry fulfilled the prophecy and it all turned out for the best. Bravo!
Alyssa chapter 55 . 1/10/2004
Awesome story! Please write some more chapters! Your stories are great!
Silver Warrior chapter 55 . 1/10/2004
So Voldemort is dead. Good. Seems like this story may be coming to a close, doesn't it? I can't wait to see what the future holds, and see how Dawn recovers.
522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »