Reviews for Harry Potter and the Key of Dagon
Dracowar chapter 56 . 1/15/2004
Great story! Can't wait till the next chapter. I wonder if it was Draco but Dawn would had recognized his voice but there is a strong probability that its him.
Keep it up.
flying alien chapter 56 . 1/14/2004
hehehe. i think i'm the only one of my friends that gets the tuesday joke. more soon?
beenieweenie chapter 56 . 1/14/2004
Wonderful! Especially the last line, great use!
Midkemian chapter 56 . 1/14/2004
Very good, really. Youve done a great job. Want to read the lasts chapters. Will you write a sequel?
Keep going,
KENTO
Jedi Buttercup chapter 56 . 1/14/2004
"It wasn't Tuesday". *snerk* Good chapter. It was good to see Dawn's reactions to what happened, and the questioning scene was quite interesting.
matt chapter 56 . 1/13/2004
I hope the deatheater is the betting thing was great. good chapter looking forward to the next one.
Silver Warrior chapter 56 . 1/13/2004
I do not understand that Tuesday remark, but I'm sure it's a Buffy reference.
Prophetess Of Hearts chapter 55 . 1/10/2004
Well, Harry fulfilled the prophecy and it all turned out for the best. Bravo!
Alyssa chapter 55 . 1/10/2004
Awesome story! Please write some more chapters! Your stories are great!
Silver Warrior chapter 55 . 1/10/2004
So Voldemort is dead. Good. Seems like this story may be coming to a close, doesn't it? I can't wait to see what the future holds, and see how Dawn recovers.
The Fiction Spider chapter 55 . 1/10/2004
Go You, Go You, Go You
Harry Potter and the Key of Dagon ROCKS
I'm kinda sad cause my guts tell me that the story is almost finnisted, but I just LOVE it.
So now there are two people who survived the 'Avada Kerdava' Curse. Fasenating
I think that you combine Buffy & HP very VERY good.
Please Continue
Rose
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 55 . 1/10/2004
Poor Buffy!
Keep writing please!
matt chapter 55 . 1/9/2004
I'm trying too think of what too say. because it seems you have more planned for this story,or maybe your setting up for another one either way I look forward too reading your work. the aspirin was classic(lol). I was hoping poppy could graft dawns finger back on. are you going to have it fully functional or is she going too have problems with it. and was draco the git who kidnapped? love your story post soon
The Unicorn chapter 54 . 1/9/2004
GREAT STORY! I especially liked the point you made about not all Slytherins being bad guys. When's the next chapter?
Sterling-Ag chapter 54 . 1/9/2004
Well you did Dawn's kidnapping really well. I like a lot about the character's reaction and I'm pleased to find out the purpose you had with Trei the Trivet. It really was quite good. However, I was a little dissapointed in the Harry vs. Voldemort scene. It just seemed a little to short and anticlimatic. Though having him go all dark like Willow was good, though I wasn't to suprised to see you do it. It was well written and fit well with your story. I'm looking forward to seeing how all of this effects Harry and Dawn. Well, until your next update, thanks and I'm looking forward to more. This really has been one of the better HP/Buffy Xovers I've read.
517 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »