Reviews for Harry Potter and the Key of Dagon
Midkemian chapter 56 . 1/14/2004
Very good, really. Youve done a great job. Want to read the lasts chapters. Will you write a sequel?
Keep going,
KENTO
Jedi Buttercup chapter 56 . 1/14/2004
"It wasn't Tuesday". *snerk* Good chapter. It was good to see Dawn's reactions to what happened, and the questioning scene was quite interesting.
matt chapter 56 . 1/13/2004
I hope the deatheater is the betting thing was great. good chapter looking forward to the next one.
Silver Warrior chapter 56 . 1/13/2004
I do not understand that Tuesday remark, but I'm sure it's a Buffy reference.
Prophetess Of Hearts chapter 55 . 1/10/2004
Well, Harry fulfilled the prophecy and it all turned out for the best. Bravo!
Alyssa chapter 55 . 1/10/2004
Awesome story! Please write some more chapters! Your stories are great!
Silver Warrior chapter 55 . 1/10/2004
So Voldemort is dead. Good. Seems like this story may be coming to a close, doesn't it? I can't wait to see what the future holds, and see how Dawn recovers.
The Fiction Spider chapter 55 . 1/10/2004
Go You, Go You, Go You
Harry Potter and the Key of Dagon ROCKS
I'm kinda sad cause my guts tell me that the story is almost finnisted, but I just LOVE it.
So now there are two people who survived the 'Avada Kerdava' Curse. Fasenating
I think that you combine Buffy & HP very VERY good.
Please Continue
Rose
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 55 . 1/10/2004
Poor Buffy!
Keep writing please!
matt chapter 55 . 1/9/2004
I'm trying too think of what too say. because it seems you have more planned for this story,or maybe your setting up for another one either way I look forward too reading your work. the aspirin was classic(lol). I was hoping poppy could graft dawns finger back on. are you going to have it fully functional or is she going too have problems with it. and was draco the git who kidnapped? love your story post soon
The Unicorn chapter 54 . 1/9/2004
GREAT STORY! I especially liked the point you made about not all Slytherins being bad guys. When's the next chapter?
Sterling-Ag chapter 54 . 1/9/2004
Well you did Dawn's kidnapping really well. I like a lot about the character's reaction and I'm pleased to find out the purpose you had with Trei the Trivet. It really was quite good. However, I was a little dissapointed in the Harry vs. Voldemort scene. It just seemed a little to short and anticlimatic. Though having him go all dark like Willow was good, though I wasn't to suprised to see you do it. It was well written and fit well with your story. I'm looking forward to seeing how all of this effects Harry and Dawn. Well, until your next update, thanks and I'm looking forward to more. This really has been one of the better HP/Buffy Xovers I've read.
Sterling-Ag chapter 46 . 1/8/2004
Some good chapters here. I really liked all of the Holiday ones. The bit with the KoB not being actively on Dawn's tail makes sense as well. Harry being the one Dumbledore mentioned about having the same kind of power as Willow wasn't a suprise but it was well written. I also loved the way you had Xander take down Mrs. Black's portait. It was fun, funny and oh so definitely a Xander moment. Thanks once again. I'm still missing Luna and Neville. I think you are underutilizing them in this fic. But of course that's just me :)
Sterling-Ag chapter 38 . 1/8/2004
Well, I waited a few chapters for another review. But after this one I figured it was apropos to say a couple of things. One, I like that you've finally gotten Willow and Kennedy involved. Willow has always been one of my favorite Buffy characters. I, unfortunately, didn't get to watch much of the last season of Buffy. So Willow's shows of public affection to Kennedy seem a bit out of character to me. She always seemed a bit to shy to tongue-wrestle with her beau out in public. At least in my ...by the by. The ton-tongue toffee bit was priceless :)
Also, I'm assuming Harry is the one that has the potential to do wandless magic like Willow. Not a big suprise but definitely a good launching point for plot elements. Finally, the dreams, I'm sure that fall's under the 'bad thing' category. It's nice to see your plot starting to develope. I was wondering when you would start into the meat of your story and this looks to be particularly interesting. Especially with Harry's emotional involvement with Dawn.
One final thing I've noticed. You have really done a lot with some of the more minor characters in your story and that's good. However, I'm missing Luna and Neville in this fic. By the end of OOtP they were pretty major players in the storyline. Supporting Harry like they did and going to the ministry with them was very important. I would think that they would be more involved with Harry and Co. then you are currently writing.
This continues to be a great story and I look forward to reading on. I just wanted to add a few cents in. I'll check back in after another few chapters or so.
Thanks
Brian
Sterling-Ag chapter 34 . 1/8/2004
Another good chapter. I'm still wondering about Trei. I also like the sisterly warning Buffy gave Harry, funny.
514 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »