Reviews for Harry Potter and the Key of Dagon
Sterling-Ag chapter 17 . 1/7/2004
Short chapter, but still good.
Sterling-Ag chapter 16 . 1/7/2004
Nicely done. A lot of fic writers go and give Harry marks that are way to good to be believable. Harry's not stupid, not by a long shot. But he's no academician either. I think you did well in posting believable owls for both Harry and Hermione. Like Hermione was a big suprise :) I also like the budding romance you got going on with Dawnie and Harry. Also, a nice understated ending to the chapter with McGonagall.
Sterling-Ag chapter 15 . 1/7/2004
Aw...Very sweet. Nice bit of WAFF here. Well off I go again. I hope all of these consecutive reviews don't annoy you to much :)
Sterling-Ag chapter 14 . 1/7/2004
Not a whole lot special to say other then good job...On I go.
Sterling-Ag chapter 13 . 1/7/2004
Nice, I liked Dawn's baiting of Snape. I'm also glad you mentioned the OWL's. Though I think Hermione would've been on that the moment she set foot on Hogwarts grounds :)
Sterling-Ag chapter 12 . 1/7/2004
Yet another good chapter. I'm starting to sound like a broken record here :) Though I thought it a bit of a stretch that Buffy could fly. She is the Slayer I know but I personally don't think she'd be able to fly a broom. That's just me though. It was nice how you got Dawnie to sneak in that first kiss. Tres' cute.
Sterling-Ag chapter 11 . 1/7/2004
Yet another good chapter. I liked the scene with Hagrid. Also, the scene about Sirius was good. The scene where Dawn recanted her position about flying to Harry was very telling and quite again.
Sterling-Ag chapter 10 . 1/7/2004
Another good chapter I like Buffy and Co.'s introduction to Hogwarts. The bit with the house elves was great. One thing I'm wondering. No mention of OWL results have been made. I know Hermione would be chomping at the bit to get hers and Harry would need to know how he did in potions. Still all in all you're doing great.
DuckieDannie chapter 54 . 1/7/2004
YAYAYAYA! go Harry! )! great story! this made me really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really, HYPER! great work!
Sterling-Ag chapter 9 . 1/7/2004
Pretty good chapter. The ending was very good. I'm suprised that Hermione didn't raise more of a stink about the prophecy though.
Sterling-Ag chapter 8 . 1/7/2004
Fun chapter with Dawn's wand and Buffy's reaction to it. Thanks.
Sterling-Ag chapter 7 . 1/7/2004
Hi,
I got on a roll, I should have left a review earlier :) Well, I must say this is an excellent Buffy/HP crossover. You are avoiding a number of the fandoms cliches and working things into a very interesting story that is wonderfully paced and technically very sound. If you use a beta reader you really should give him/her props. This is a very clean fic technically. Which is getting increasingly hard to find on this site :) Well I look forward to reading onward. I'll drop a few more reviews here and there to let you know what I'm thinking. Thanks for sharing.
Brian
DG1988 chapter 54 . 1/6/2004
That can't be the end can it, it was way too easy Voldemort isn't dead, is he? Also I think Harry went dark a little too easily, if you watch the show carefully you'll see Dark Willow was building inside her for a while, maybe since late season 4. But I do love this story though, just this can't be it.
cflat chapter 54 . 1/6/2004
Wow... that was surprising! But it was still excellent. Can't wait for more of the story!
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 54 . 1/6/2004