Reviews for Harry Potter and the Key of Dagon
Sterling-Ag chapter 26 . 1/8/2004
Wel...Yet another fine chapter. It is now 5:46 A.M. now and I'm off to bed. I'll finish reading this later. Your doing a fine job of it so far.
Sterling-Ag chapter 25 . 1/8/2004
Good chapter with some strong points. I like how your integrating Dawn in with the rest of the students and I like how you are departing from the "all slytherins are evil" mentality while still keeping the house in character. I also like the chance that you gave Harry a chance to shine a bit in DADA. Thanks.
Sterling-Ag chapter 24 . 1/8/2004
Chapter was a bit on the short side. But I like how you had Dawn handle that whole situation about the wand and Snape.
Sterling-Ag chapter 23 . 1/8/2004
Liked this chapter. I liked "Yanka", heh. I also liked Dawn's close encounters of the Malfoy kind thing you had going on there. I also like you introducing Cho and some of the other characters.
Sterling-Ag chapter 22 . 1/8/2004
Nice little shopping excursion for the group. My only complaint is that they were shouting out "12 Grimmauld Place" in a public place where anyone could here them. I'm not sure about how you reason the mechanics of a Fidelius charm but I think that if someone new the correct Floo address it could spell .
Sterling-Ag chapter 21 . 1/8/2004
You had Buffy make a real good point in this chapter. I like the way you think. Speaking of that, how you had Harry handle Kreacher was a stroke of genius. Bravo!
Sterling-Ag chapter 20 . 1/8/2004
Hm...Taking pot-shots at Harry now, eh? Well written and a suspenseful little suprise there. Just one comment. Harry is the best in DADA for a reason. I can see him being suprised from time to time. But please don't make a habit of having Buffy or someone else save him. Give him a chance to shine on occaission as well. Good chapter, once again.
Sterling-Ag chapter 19 . 1/8/2004
Noticed a few little errors in this chapter. Also, with Harry, Dawn and Hermione out on the pitch being the focus of this chapter you really should have devoted a little more time and detail to it. Still going good though.
Sterling-Ag chapter 18 . 1/7/2004
Not a bad chapter. But it ended kind of abruptly. I think you should have made this chapter a bit longer or shortened it up just before the room of requirment scene and added that to the next chapter. It was a pretty abrupt and unnatural break for a chapter. Other then that you continue to write a good story. Thanks.
Sterling-Ag chapter 17 . 1/7/2004
Short chapter, but still good.
Sterling-Ag chapter 16 . 1/7/2004
Nicely done. A lot of fic writers go and give Harry marks that are way to good to be believable. Harry's not stupid, not by a long shot. But he's no academician either. I think you did well in posting believable owls for both Harry and Hermione. Like Hermione was a big suprise :) I also like the budding romance you got going on with Dawnie and Harry. Also, a nice understated ending to the chapter with McGonagall.
Sterling-Ag chapter 15 . 1/7/2004
Aw...Very sweet. Nice bit of WAFF here. Well off I go again. I hope all of these consecutive reviews don't annoy you to much :)
Sterling-Ag chapter 14 . 1/7/2004
Not a whole lot special to say other then good job...On I go.
Sterling-Ag chapter 13 . 1/7/2004
Nice, I liked Dawn's baiting of Snape. I'm also glad you mentioned the OWL's. Though I think Hermione would've been on that the moment she set foot on Hogwarts grounds :)
Sterling-Ag chapter 12 . 1/7/2004
Yet another good chapter. I'm starting to sound like a broken record here :) Though I thought it a bit of a stretch that Buffy could fly. She is the Slayer I know but I personally don't think she'd be able to fly a broom. That's just me though. It was nice how you got Dawnie to sneak in that first kiss. Tres' cute.
522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »