Reviews for Harry Potter and the Key of Dagon
Sterling-Ag chapter 21 . 1/8/2004
You had Buffy make a real good point in this chapter. I like the way you think. Speaking of that, how you had Harry handle Kreacher was a stroke of genius. Bravo!
Sterling-Ag chapter 20 . 1/8/2004
Hm...Taking pot-shots at Harry now, eh? Well written and a suspenseful little suprise there. Just one comment. Harry is the best in DADA for a reason. I can see him being suprised from time to time. But please don't make a habit of having Buffy or someone else save him. Give him a chance to shine on occaission as well. Good chapter, once again.
Sterling-Ag chapter 19 . 1/8/2004
Noticed a few little errors in this chapter. Also, with Harry, Dawn and Hermione out on the pitch being the focus of this chapter you really should have devoted a little more time and detail to it. Still going good though.
Sterling-Ag chapter 18 . 1/7/2004
Not a bad chapter. But it ended kind of abruptly. I think you should have made this chapter a bit longer or shortened it up just before the room of requirment scene and added that to the next chapter. It was a pretty abrupt and unnatural break for a chapter. Other then that you continue to write a good story. Thanks.
Sterling-Ag chapter 17 . 1/7/2004
Short chapter, but still good.
Sterling-Ag chapter 16 . 1/7/2004
Nicely done. A lot of fic writers go and give Harry marks that are way to good to be believable. Harry's not stupid, not by a long shot. But he's no academician either. I think you did well in posting believable owls for both Harry and Hermione. Like Hermione was a big suprise :) I also like the budding romance you got going on with Dawnie and Harry. Also, a nice understated ending to the chapter with McGonagall.
Sterling-Ag chapter 15 . 1/7/2004
Aw...Very sweet. Nice bit of WAFF here. Well off I go again. I hope all of these consecutive reviews don't annoy you to much :)
Sterling-Ag chapter 14 . 1/7/2004
Not a whole lot special to say other then good job...On I go.
Sterling-Ag chapter 13 . 1/7/2004
Nice, I liked Dawn's baiting of Snape. I'm also glad you mentioned the OWL's. Though I think Hermione would've been on that the moment she set foot on Hogwarts grounds :)
Sterling-Ag chapter 12 . 1/7/2004
Yet another good chapter. I'm starting to sound like a broken record here :) Though I thought it a bit of a stretch that Buffy could fly. She is the Slayer I know but I personally don't think she'd be able to fly a broom. That's just me though. It was nice how you got Dawnie to sneak in that first kiss. Tres' cute.
Sterling-Ag chapter 11 . 1/7/2004
Yet another good chapter. I liked the scene with Hagrid. Also, the scene about Sirius was good. The scene where Dawn recanted her position about flying to Harry was very telling and quite again.
Sterling-Ag chapter 10 . 1/7/2004
Another good chapter I like Buffy and Co.'s introduction to Hogwarts. The bit with the house elves was great. One thing I'm wondering. No mention of OWL results have been made. I know Hermione would be chomping at the bit to get hers and Harry would need to know how he did in potions. Still all in all you're doing great.
DuckieDannie chapter 54 . 1/7/2004
YAYAYAYA! go Harry! )! great story! this made me really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really, HYPER! great work!
Sterling-Ag chapter 9 . 1/7/2004
Pretty good chapter. The ending was very good. I'm suprised that Hermione didn't raise more of a stink about the prophecy though.
Sterling-Ag chapter 8 . 1/7/2004
Fun chapter with Dawn's wand and Buffy's reaction to it. Thanks.
517 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »