Reviews for Harry Potter and the Key of Dagon
thebluninja chapter 44 . 6/12/2013
Well played on the title of the chapter. Personally, I'm with Dawn and Buffy - the Knights are Up To Something, and probably the further away they stay, the better.
thebluninja chapter 27 . 6/12/2013
You know, I always hoped that Malfoy would at least get enough *class* to make a credible villain. If only he could turn himself into the HP version of the Mayor, he'd be a worthwhile opponent, instead of the Act One Boss.
thebluninja chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
Oh, Spike, Spike. How truly true to character. I'm more worried about this shady Doctor, but I suppose anyone who shows up in a blue phone booth would raise eyebrows even among wizards.

I saw this fic recommended from some guy named Lazarus who does a Spike/Vala Buffy/SG-1 fic that's pretty good, so you can thank him for the review(s) and the favorite.
Deirdre1 chapter 59 . 3/19/2013
Well, my review's more for the entire story. I couldn't remember if I reviewed over on TtH or not, but here goes:
Terrific characterization. Harry's so much less emo-kid, I almost didn't recognize him. But trust me, that's a good thing. JK's Harry was heavy going sometimes. Dawn, Buffy and Co. were well written also; and I liked the incorporation of original elements, such as the Veriloquus Sphere, and Remus as Ginny's Watcher. I've read many, many other fics where Ginny became a Slayer and this is definitely one of the best. An all-around good read, and well done. :)
Hebi R chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
A pig in a fish could become the next turducken! Not that it would make buying one any less silly.
A pike could also refer to the weapon, though I do not know how you would get a pig inside one.
pottermania bis chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
Dawn a witch and Ginny a slayer; very interesting. I like your story this far!
pottermania bis chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Two mysterious boys encounters two mysterious girls. Harry seems quite taken by Dawn and not very subtile about it!
Supernovarollercoaster chapter 59 . 10/19/2011
Just perfect! Great dialogue and awesome details.
Lydia-Hood chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
Interesting story but... Virginia? Ginny name is Ginevra... I know its a Fan Fic and open to a certain leeway but the character's names shouldn't be open for alteration unless you pull a "Superman" which is Clark Kent among humans & Kal-El as a Kryptonian name.
M chapter 42 . 7/9/2011
I think Andrew's gay. He was practically in love with Warren.
mamaGorilla chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Perfect.
Lexi0521 chapter 59 . 3/27/2011
Very well written and excellent story line. While true to both universes, the mix was incredibly well thought out!

Thank you for sharing your unique talents!
Briememory chapter 59 . 1/1/2011
A truly fantastic story, from start to finish
SWSW chapter 59 . 8/17/2010
Really loved the story! Keep it up!
mangalover589 chapter 59 . 5/9/2010
great story would of like to read an epilogue
522 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »