Reviews for Harry Potter and the Key of Dagon
Jedi Buttercup chapter 37 . 9/24/2003
Ton tongue toffees ... *smirk*

Good job with the dream bits; it made perfect sense to me. Kennedy and Ginny, as Slayers-in-Residence, had applicable matching Dreams; Harry, of course, tapped in to the other side of it.
libraflyter chapter 38 . 9/24/2003
Finally! Dawn's keyness is coming up! It's been okay so far, but now we're getting with the action. Looking good
matt chapter 38 . 9/22/2003
and the hits just keepa a comin dude i love your story. dumbledore in bunny slippers is awesome,and i can picture him actually owning a pair.i gotta sak though did dawn and hermione finish there school project to get pc's running at hogwarts i didnt think electrical devices worked there? kewl the way the guy was a byzantium i havn't seen them in awhile great job post soon plz
beenieweenie chapter 38 . 9/22/2003
Darn those inquisitive Hogwarts bunch! They need to mind their own business or Dawn is gona have some big explaining to do. Idiots...

But really well done. Can't wait for more.
OrionTheHunter chapter 38 . 9/22/2003
Dawn should have just told them, other than that, great chapter.
Buffy Fan chapter 38 . 9/22/2003
Not trusting The Hogwarts gang and Kennedy with the key secret is as stupid as Buffy not telling Dawn. It is going to blow up in their faces. Please tell them. It will be safer for all of them.
Buffy Fan chapter 37 . 9/19/2003
I got a little confused once everyone went to bed. It would be helpful if you would explain it please.
matt chapter 37 . 9/18/2003
good chapter its interesting seeing kennedy as a semi decent person and not just a spoiled rich bitch. loved the toffees thing. I can't wait to see harry ginny and kennedy compare notes on there dreams well post when you can ( hopefully soon).
HecatonchiresLM chapter 37 . 9/18/2003
Ton tongue toffees? You go girls _- However, that mental image is going to stay with me.

Slayer dreams? Good foreshadowing.
Dragon Ladysupreme chapter 37 . 9/18/2003
huh. so now Voldemort is finally going after Dawn. Took him long enough. well update when you can. ja ne
OrionTheHunter chapter 37 . 9/18/2003
Oh . . .
DG1988 chapter 37 . 9/18/2003
Great chapter I was begining to think that there wouldn't be any Voldemort or big bad. I can't wait to find out more about what he wants the key for, so write more.
JenH chapter 36 . 9/16/2003
Good chapter. I wonder who the student is your talking about. How come i get the feeling it's obvious to everyone else but me? Anyway i hope you update soon.
beenieweenie chapter 36 . 9/14/2003
Wow. You obviously thought a lot about the differences between the Harry Potter magic and the Wiccan/Buffy variety. It makes a lot of sense too. I'm still up in the air about who the kid with the similar powers is...but I've got it narrowed down...

Hehe...Water wings on a duck! hehe...
Wiccan-Willow chapter 36 . 9/14/2003