Reviews for Harry Potter and the Key of Dagon
Buffy Fan chapter 38 . 9/22/2003
Not trusting The Hogwarts gang and Kennedy with the key secret is as stupid as Buffy not telling Dawn. It is going to blow up in their faces. Please tell them. It will be safer for all of them.
Buffy Fan chapter 37 . 9/19/2003
I got a little confused once everyone went to bed. It would be helpful if you would explain it please.
matt chapter 37 . 9/18/2003
good chapter its interesting seeing kennedy as a semi decent person and not just a spoiled rich bitch. loved the toffees thing. I can't wait to see harry ginny and kennedy compare notes on there dreams well post when you can ( hopefully soon).
HecatonchiresLM chapter 37 . 9/18/2003
Ton tongue toffees? You go girls _- However, that mental image is going to stay with me.

Slayer dreams? Good foreshadowing.
Dragon Ladysupreme chapter 37 . 9/18/2003
huh. so now Voldemort is finally going after Dawn. Took him long enough. well update when you can. ja ne
OrionTheHunter chapter 37 . 9/18/2003
Oh . . .
DG1988 chapter 37 . 9/18/2003
Great chapter I was begining to think that there wouldn't be any Voldemort or big bad. I can't wait to find out more about what he wants the key for, so write more.
JenH chapter 36 . 9/16/2003
Good chapter. I wonder who the student is your talking about. How come i get the feeling it's obvious to everyone else but me? Anyway i hope you update soon.
beenieweenie chapter 36 . 9/14/2003
Wow. You obviously thought a lot about the differences between the Harry Potter magic and the Wiccan/Buffy variety. It makes a lot of sense too. I'm still up in the air about who the kid with the similar powers is...but I've got it narrowed down...

Hehe...Water wings on a duck! hehe...
Wiccan-Willow chapter 36 . 9/14/2003
LOVE IT!
SkywaterBlue chapter 36 . 9/14/2003
Ah, finally, Willow shows up. You did a nice job of balancing the fact that magic on the Buffyverse seems so much stronger than magic in the Harry Potter verse in that one: personally, were I writing this, I don't know that my solution would have been as simple and elegant.

Looking forward to the next chapter, as always.
matt chapter 36 . 9/13/2003
awesome great chapter at first i thought it was gonna be a willow kennedy love feist,but you added some good twists. i liked dumbledore asking willow for help and i can't wait to see if its harry or dawn that he feels needs training. I hope you have ginny and kennedy do a training thing or go on patrol in london buffy wouldnt like it but i bet kennedy would think its good training posst more soon love it
Shellie chapter 36 . 9/13/2003
Very nice. I love willow. Can't say the same thing for Kennedy, although you write her very well. But Willow is awesome.

Anyways, ya, this is a good fic. And... the guy whos education got botched up is Voldy right? and the student now is... well.. Harry. Which Dawn shoulda seen right away... but anyway... lol... yes... if im right tell me. Im probly not, but oh well.
Buffy Fan chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
I miss the daily updates but if you can't keep doing that I am glad that you haven't been putting the story off for months like most writers eventually start doing.
Buffy Fan chapter 36 . 9/13/2003
Good chapter, keep going. Do not make Kennedy the Bitch (Bitca; sorry I watched season two today) that she is on the show.
517 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »