Reviews for Harry Potter and the Key of Dagon
Don Sample chapter 11 . 8/14/2003
Buffy Fan:

1) Spike and Anya are dead. Deal with it. (But Anyanka does kinda sorta come back a little farther into the story.)

2) It's the carriages that take the senior students from the train station to the school that are pulled by the Thestrals. The boats the first years take across the lake have some other magical propulsion system.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 11 . 8/14/2003
ust read the first 11 chapters. Good stuff. I liked lots of the little things, like explaining why the Hogwarts express has to leave on time, and the core of Dawn's wand.

Looking forward to the next chapter _
Buffy Fan chapter 11 . 8/13/2003
I'm interested in the story but it is starting to get slow. My suggestion is to start the school year and please bring Spike (and Anya) back. I miss them.
matt chapter 11 . 8/13/2003
kewl love your story especially how you keep posting lol. are you going to do more with ginny the vampire slayer later in the story? i hope so.

keep posting love it
Buffy Fan chapter 9 . 8/13/2003
I like how you mix everything that has happened in this chapter and don't let it get boring.

It says chapter 11 is up, but when I click on it, it says it doesn't exist. Have it up soon and keep writing.
Buffy Fan chapter 10 . 8/13/2003
Giles (in the story) had a mention of wondering how the boats would cross the water. He has seen death and therefore should see the creatures (I can't for the life of me remember at the moment what their called) as should the rest of the scooby gang because they have also all seen death.
DG1988 chapter 10 . 8/13/2003
Great story, the two worlds seem to fit well togerther.
jeff chapter 10 . 8/13/2003
This story is great. Love that the house elves

refer to Hermione as "she".
Tokyo Pink chapter 10 . 8/13/2003
Wow, this crossover story is one of the best i've seen in a very very long time! Please continue to update!
matt chapter 9 . 8/12/2003
great story post more soon plz
april chapter 9 . 8/11/2003
hey! i really love this story, its great! but the only thing missing is Spike! i really think he should be there! but this is your story and im just suggesting! keep goin, this is really good!
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 8 . 8/11/2003
I like the story. Buffy might make a deal with Dumbledore to send a few more Slayers to hogwart for some educational purpose.
Tassos chapter 8 . 8/10/2003
I must say, this is terrific! I'm really glad you came up with a more original plot for this crossover - it validates all the characters and what they've experienced. I love your characterizations of everyone, no one has sounded off yet. Best I think, is how you've captured the strangeness (and sillyness to us Muggles) of the wizarding world. Keep up the good work!
Marcus Rowland chapter 8 . 8/10/2003
Another nice chapter. Oh dear, Spike has been a VERY naughty boy... If I were Dawn I'd check that he didn't also sell some hair from a certain mystic Key. She doesn't use dye so a sample from a hairbrush would presumably work.
AnGeL GiRl9 chapter 8 . 8/10/2003
Good story...great that they all meet just out of sheer coincdence can't wait to see what happens to dawn when she goes to hogwarts...please update soon...:)
522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 Next »