Reviews for Harry Potter and the Key of Dagon
Tokyo Pink chapter 10 . 8/13/2003
Wow, this crossover story is one of the best i've seen in a very very long time! Please continue to update!
matt chapter 9 . 8/12/2003
great story post more soon plz
april chapter 9 . 8/11/2003
hey! i really love this story, its great! but the only thing missing is Spike! i really think he should be there! but this is your story and im just suggesting! keep goin, this is really good!
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 8 . 8/11/2003
I like the story. Buffy might make a deal with Dumbledore to send a few more Slayers to hogwart for some educational purpose.
Tassos chapter 8 . 8/10/2003
I must say, this is terrific! I'm really glad you came up with a more original plot for this crossover - it validates all the characters and what they've experienced. I love your characterizations of everyone, no one has sounded off yet. Best I think, is how you've captured the strangeness (and sillyness to us Muggles) of the wizarding world. Keep up the good work!
Marcus Rowland chapter 8 . 8/10/2003
Another nice chapter. Oh dear, Spike has been a VERY naughty boy... If I were Dawn I'd check that he didn't also sell some hair from a certain mystic Key. She doesn't use dye so a sample from a hairbrush would presumably work.
AnGeL GiRl9 chapter 8 . 8/10/2003
Good story...great that they all meet just out of sheer coincdence can't wait to see what happens to dawn when she goes to hogwarts...please update soon...:)
Buffy Fan chapter 8 . 8/10/2003
First, I am also a major Harry Potter Fan also.

Second, update soon it is a great story and if you intend to bring Spike back (Please! Please do!) don't have Buffy be too angry. My suggestion would be to have her so happy that she would have to be reminded that she's angry and even then she wouldn't be that angry.

Third, if you don't bring him back (Do not consider this) have his name and presence around at all times remindind readers, especially me, that Buffy and possibly others still care.
DG1988 chapter 8 . 8/10/2003
Great chapters, can't wait for more
beenieweenie chapter 5 . 8/10/2003
Very cool the way they all first met by sheer coincidence. It was very nice to see a story where it wasn't something about the Scooby Gang going to Hogwarts for no apparent reason. I think you've approached this from a very interesting and informed angle. I like it.
The Bard chapter 5 . 8/10/2003
Good story and I like the rules you set for your self. I think it will make a better story. Keep it coming. (P.S. Don't forget that at the beginning of S7 Willow mentioned how the coven also seemed to be a little scared of her. I've seen some people make her weaker then the HP wizards. It's up to you but I think Willow could lay waste to the HP Universe) In case you couldn't tell I'm a big Willow fan.
HonorH chapter 5 . 8/10/2003
Bless you! Do you know how long I've been looking for an HP/BtVS xover that actually works (aside from Mariner's)? It was your introduction that sold this one to me, actually-any fic in which Giles isn't a Hogwarts grad, no one's a lost family member, and Draco's still a nasty little git avoids the three things that bug me most, too. You've got a good handle on the characters, and I'm very much looking forward to the rest of this.
JoeB1451 chapter 5 . 8/10/2003
Neat story, I agree with your reasons for writing this, well maybe not the Draco part, I'm a sucker for a redemtions story. Looking forward to the next parts
matt chapter 5 . 8/10/2003
love it more
libraflyter chapter 5 . 8/10/2003
I like this concept. The worlds are meshing nicely, and you are avoiding all the really annoying Potter/buffy cliches. But - Harry's all snake related. Shouldn't he SEE Dawn? Keep this up!
514 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 Next »