Reviews for Harry Potter and the Key of Dagon
deitarionSSokolow chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Bravo on the list of annoying points. Those three seem to be specific manifestations of a more general "poor author habit".

I suppose they could be generalized as:

1) Crossover elements should be completely separate from each other until the intersection point.

3) Don't take people out of character

Both rules may be ignored in the rare case of an exceptionally skilled author.
TheKitsuneKage chapter 59 . 2/16/2006
So I was just wondering if there was a sequel story to read cause I loved this one. I wasn't even bothered by the Ron/Hermione hook up.
bean chapter 4 . 1/31/2006
*sniggers* i like it...but don't bother me now, i've got more to read...
seriously strange though chapter 59 . 1/27/2006
i love it, it's bloody brilliant! i wish i could write so well! fantastic story.
azerjaban chapter 59 . 1/26/2006
wow that was an-albiet time consuming little indevur.

not that it wasn't worth it.

I just wanted to know if something happened to Malfoy for sending all the info about the key to the Death Eaters and taking a picture of Dawn. I wanted Buffy to like beat the crap out of him or something.

Or..or Cordy coming in and cleasing him of all the evil like she did with Connor.

Just suggesttions. Hit me back.
Thieving Magpie chapter 28 . 11/24/2005
This is one hell of an amazing crossover but Dawn is getting definitely too mary suish for her own good. It's hard to believe that an author with your skills would make such a mistake though. But I am going to find out now.
Motie chapter 59 . 10/16/2005
This is a great story! The only thing that i didn't like was the Harry/Dawn relationship. But that's ok, I just skiped the snences where there was Harry/Dawn.
aftran chapter 6 . 9/26/2005
ginny's real name is ginevra, not virginia. it says on j. k. rowling's website.
Sin3ya chapter 59 . 8/29/2005
that was a really great plot outline and well i dont know really cool words to go with it but the whole story was just mind boggling i have to say you are very either crafty or talented either or you did fab-tab job! :)!
Modestdeathcab chapter 59 . 6/21/2005
I have 1 word for you: Sequel!
why chapter 30 . 6/2/2005
Harry is the best seaker ever why is he suddenly the chaser...thats just ignorant
moony chapter 31 . 6/2/2005
you made remus quite the pansy

i would think an auror or a werewolf for that matter would have some hand to hand fightng skills
question chapter 19 . 6/2/2005
i dont know if this were ever answered or covered in the books but isnt elvs doing luandry the same thing as giving them clothes? because thats how harry freed doby...isnt it gave him a dirty sock? i 'm not critisizing i was just wondering fi you could answer it?
rmthiowb chapter 59 . 6/1/2005
oh, i really like this! i'm gonna go check for a sequel now! if there isn't a sequel yet, there should be.
K chapter 8 . 6/1/2005
“Dragons give their heartstrings voluntarily?” asked Dawn.

“They can bequeath them in their wills,” said

DRAGONS HAVE WILLS HUH? GEE I'M SUPPRIZED WITH THE WHOLD THEY DONT COMMUNICATE WITH PEOPLE THING AND OH YEAH THE EATING PEOPLE THING AND THE HUGE MONSTER THING
522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »