Reviews for Harry Potter and the Key of Dagon
Thieving Magpie chapter 28 . 11/24/2005
This is one hell of an amazing crossover but Dawn is getting definitely too mary suish for her own good. It's hard to believe that an author with your skills would make such a mistake though. But I am going to find out now.
Motie chapter 59 . 10/16/2005
This is a great story! The only thing that i didn't like was the Harry/Dawn relationship. But that's ok, I just skiped the snences where there was Harry/Dawn.
aftran chapter 6 . 9/26/2005
ginny's real name is ginevra, not virginia. it says on j. k. rowling's website.
Sin3ya chapter 59 . 8/29/2005
that was a really great plot outline and well i dont know really cool words to go with it but the whole story was just mind boggling i have to say you are very either crafty or talented either or you did fab-tab job! :)!
Modestdeathcab chapter 59 . 6/21/2005
I have 1 word for you: Sequel!
why chapter 30 . 6/2/2005
Harry is the best seaker ever why is he suddenly the chaser...thats just ignorant
moony chapter 31 . 6/2/2005
you made remus quite the pansy

i would think an auror or a werewolf for that matter would have some hand to hand fightng skills
question chapter 19 . 6/2/2005
i dont know if this were ever answered or covered in the books but isnt elvs doing luandry the same thing as giving them clothes? because thats how harry freed doby...isnt it gave him a dirty sock? i 'm not critisizing i was just wondering fi you could answer it?
rmthiowb chapter 59 . 6/1/2005
oh, i really like this! i'm gonna go check for a sequel now! if there isn't a sequel yet, there should be.
K chapter 8 . 6/1/2005
“Dragons give their heartstrings voluntarily?” asked Dawn.

“They can bequeath them in their wills,” said

DRAGONS HAVE WILLS HUH? GEE I'M SUPPRIZED WITH THE WHOLD THEY DONT COMMUNICATE WITH PEOPLE THING AND OH YEAH THE EATING PEOPLE THING AND THE HUGE MONSTER THING
grr chapter 6 . 5/29/2005
ginnys name is Ginerva!1
YayCoffee chapter 59 . 4/24/2005
I read your story several months ago, and I stumbled across it again today. I don't think I left a review last time, and now I really feel like I should leave one.

You should know that you have written one of the only good HP/BtVS crossover story. There are tons of them out there, and I've read A LOT of them (or the first thre or four chapters before I can't take it anymore). But, yours goes into a category of only THREE that I actually really like (and yours is the best of the three).

I am a huge fan of both universes, and I know them both really well. The worlds really do work well together, and you have done a fantastic job of blending those worlds while keeping everyone in character. I've continued to look for readable Buffy/HP x-overs to no avail. I keep comparing them to this one and thinking to myself (Well, it's no HP and the Key of Dagon, that's for sure :-)) *sigh* You've utterly spoiled me. *winks*

So, thanks. Great Job!
Ikabi chapter 6 . 4/8/2005
_ ~ nice story. I am enjoying it immensely thus far.

The only one minor detail that I have to tell you about is that Ginny's real name is Ginerva, not Virginia. It's a common misconception, so no biggie.
Raliena chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Cool story!

RAe
zzilly14 chapter 59 . 3/15/2005
Lovely lovely story. I loved it. Yay, Voldemort's dead! :) :)
517 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »