Reviews for Harry Potter and the Key of Dagon
grr chapter 6 . 5/29/2005
ginnys name is Ginerva!1
YayCoffee chapter 59 . 4/24/2005
I read your story several months ago, and I stumbled across it again today. I don't think I left a review last time, and now I really feel like I should leave one.

You should know that you have written one of the only good HP/BtVS crossover story. There are tons of them out there, and I've read A LOT of them (or the first thre or four chapters before I can't take it anymore). But, yours goes into a category of only THREE that I actually really like (and yours is the best of the three).

I am a huge fan of both universes, and I know them both really well. The worlds really do work well together, and you have done a fantastic job of blending those worlds while keeping everyone in character. I've continued to look for readable Buffy/HP x-overs to no avail. I keep comparing them to this one and thinking to myself (Well, it's no HP and the Key of Dagon, that's for sure :-)) *sigh* You've utterly spoiled me. *winks*

So, thanks. Great Job!
Ikabi chapter 6 . 4/8/2005
_ ~ nice story. I am enjoying it immensely thus far.

The only one minor detail that I have to tell you about is that Ginny's real name is Ginerva, not Virginia. It's a common misconception, so no biggie.
Raliena chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Cool story!

RAe
zzilly14 chapter 59 . 3/15/2005
Lovely lovely story. I loved it. Yay, Voldemort's dead! :) :)
zzilly14 chapter 30 . 3/13/2005
So I just finished chapter 30. This is definitely taking me a while to read, but I love it! The whole Dawn-and-Malfoy's-wand part was extremely hilarious. Can't wait to finish up the last 30 or so chapters!
zzilly14 chapter 10 . 3/12/2005
I love this story! Excellent! When I get time later I'll finish chapters 11-end, I can't wait to see what happens!

And go you for making this a crossover that works. Other stories are all cliched, and yours is definitely unique and original and not a Mary Sue! Kudos!
into.the.void chapter 59 . 3/1/2005
Okay, just finished. Cor blimey! That was huge! Great though, pleaz make a sequel. Loved the way you continued both, not bending any of the characters so that they fit in the story. They all still seemed theirselves. Fantastique...Elisa
SerendipitousNightcrawler chapter 59 . 2/24/2005
Brilliant story, I loved every line. Would've thought that Dumbledore and the other wizards would be more active offensively in the final battle, but I'll just chalk that up to the focus of the story not noticing every detail of the periferals when trying to key in on the main characters.

Thanks for the read.
into.the.void chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Okay, I'm sorry I'm reviewing already, I haven't read past the intro yet, but I just want to give you a woo hoo...So, Woo Hoo! I hate it when people do any of the 3 thing you named! Thanks for finally pointing them out! Okay, I'll get back to reading the actual story now...Elisa
beth chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
I loved this story, and i have one word for you... Sequal!
rankokun alpha chapter 59 . 1/6/2005
i loved i hope you write a sequel to this story soon. well i havent checked yet to see if you have! good speeling thank you and the grammer was excellent!
Marz1 chapter 54 . 12/28/2004
is that hte end of voldemort? it seemed so easy!
Marz1 chapter 32 . 12/28/2004
interesting, but where are the death eaters?
Croaker chapter 59 . 12/14/2004
Excellent story, I'd love to see a sequel.

Oh, and joe-bob-man: Think about it. Buffy dyes her hair blonde. Where would Spike have gotten hair from her that hadn't been dyed? Obviously not from her head...

(Remember, they were sleeping together for a while...)
522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »