Reviews for Harry Potter and the Key of Dagon
SerendipitousNightcrawler chapter 59 . 2/24/2005
Brilliant story, I loved every line. Would've thought that Dumbledore and the other wizards would be more active offensively in the final battle, but I'll just chalk that up to the focus of the story not noticing every detail of the periferals when trying to key in on the main characters.

Thanks for the read.
into.the.void chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Okay, I'm sorry I'm reviewing already, I haven't read past the intro yet, but I just want to give you a woo hoo...So, Woo Hoo! I hate it when people do any of the 3 thing you named! Thanks for finally pointing them out! Okay, I'll get back to reading the actual story now...Elisa
beth chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
I loved this story, and i have one word for you... Sequal!
rankokun alpha chapter 59 . 1/6/2005
i loved i hope you write a sequel to this story soon. well i havent checked yet to see if you have! good speeling thank you and the grammer was excellent!
Marz1 chapter 54 . 12/28/2004
is that hte end of voldemort? it seemed so easy!
Marz1 chapter 32 . 12/28/2004
interesting, but where are the death eaters?
Croaker chapter 59 . 12/14/2004
Excellent story, I'd love to see a sequel.

Oh, and joe-bob-man: Think about it. Buffy dyes her hair blonde. Where would Spike have gotten hair from her that hadn't been dyed? Obviously not from her head...

(Remember, they were sleeping together for a while...)
Duraiken chapter 59 . 11/18/2004
I've gotta say, ever since I found this fic in Sibling's favorites somewhere around 3-6 months ago, this has been one of my favorite fics, along with its follow-ups. Would really love to see a sequel of this or your "Baseball" story. Really good stuff, though "Baseball" didn't have quite enough monster battling for a Buffy fic, and this could have used one or battles with monsters as well, cause I'm not sure if Voldemort counts - he's not really human anymore, but can you really compare this version of him to guys like the Master, the Mayor, the Gentlemen from "Hush," Adam, Glory, or even the baddies from the HPverse, like the Basilisk, the Dementors, & whatnot. Also, I can very easily see Voldemort taking a page out of other popular villains' playbooks - leaving remnants of himself lying around (i.e.: the diary in Year 2) or methods to ressurect himself, just in case Hary manages to pull a win. I still don't think we've seen the full extent of his power, or why else would he be so feared? "The Muggle Way" has a good excuse, but still...
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 59 . 10/11/2004
Oh WOW! This was an amazing story! Did you ever write a sequel? It took me several days to finish the story, what between school and work I haave no free time. I loved this, and I hope if you haven't already tthat you write a sequel.
bigstu chapter 59 . 9/12/2004
Oh took me days to read and im glad ive finished I loved it.
WBH chapter 8 . 9/2/2004
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Why are they going to kick Spike's arse? TELL ME! Us poor readers can't read your mind. All I got was that Spike sold some of Buffy's hair. So, why is that so bad? TELL ME! *recovers from spazzing fit* Great story. *reads on*
joe-bobman chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
gotta say i liked the fic,

not so much the focus on dawn and harry,

but the little touchs' that crossover into RL geek things that i know,

like the chars checking the spines of old books, the meditation, or the pc network stuff. it's all weaved togather rather well.

also like that willow is wiccan and doesn't need any wand BS.

liked this one as much as other authors fics of a similar nature:

The Muggle Way

and

Judge, Jury,
Saxifrage chapter 59 . 7/26/2004
WO! I LOVED YOUR STORY! i was halfway through before i got kicked off. i thought i'd never find it again! thank goodness i did! it was awsome and i look forward to reading more fanfictions from you!

love ya lots,

Saxifrage

ps, please read some of my fics, too! You can suggest things to me so i can get better, though i doubt i'll ever be as good as you. LOVE YA!
PI chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Sequel sequel sequel! :)
Vld chapter 8 . 6/10/2004
I was just rereading chapter 8... and I just figured which of Buffy's hair is in Dawn's wand. Apparently not her head's. *snicker*
514 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »