Reviews for What Might Have Been
Whisper184 chapter 25 . 7/17/2014
A DREAM!? REALLY!? How could you do this to me? Whhhhhhyyyyyy?

Still, great story ;)
xevg-x chapter 13 . 8/28/2013
Love the X-kids. They're so lovely.

xevg-x chapter 12 . 8/28/2013
Incredible and wonderful chapter girl, full of action and desesperation and all the goodies.
xevg-x chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
"Hope you're a good thief, because humility obviously isn't your strong suit," LOL

Love Cece, its no Mattie but is something.

The going to runaway dont they?

I was wondering about Logan
xevg-x chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
Love Henri! Is so funny.

Rogue could pound the door for hours and hours and hours...

"I'm called Rogue." Like very much, is a statement.
xevg-x chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
Kinda rare read only Jean and not Jean Luc. I have to reminde myself is Jean Luc and not Jean Grey XD

This is a very young Remy, impulsive and deadly, awwww.
xevg-x chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
New Orleans, good.

Poor Roguey, not two hours in the city and she already found troubles...
xevg-x chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Starting reading and loving it.

Dunno if you still in but I going to review anyway.
MooseNamedElmo chapter 24 . 4/4/2012
This was great, made me cry. You did a very good job writing this story.
Ariali chapter 25 . 3/17/2011
This story is awesome and I loved it. This is one of the few stories I've read that follows the movie plotline that doesn't read like the author just wrote down the movie script with an OC or two. So full of suspense and romance...

until the last chapter.

You had such a great thing going on, and then all the sudden, when Rogue and Remy are finally safe, SHE WAKES UP!

Total mood killer; please, if you have any love of literature at all, rewrite the ending.
Tempest S chapter 25 . 8/1/2010
It was a good story. At first I wasn't sure if it was really my style but I stuck with it and I'm glad I did. So you going to write a sequel? That last line leaves a big opening.
NoProfile chapter 25 . 7/27/2010
Did Remy have the same dream too? Plz? I swear I was near tears when I foung out it was all a dream! NO!
lucy the divaqueen chapter 25 . 10/15/2009
kay. i loved it. that is official...but did it have to be a dream? REALLY? urgh.
Shadowmynx chapter 25 . 9/20/2009
GUH my heart! I loved it. I have no other words. I just found this and I had to read it in one sitting. I have always loved Gambit and was really dissapointed with him in the Wolverine movie but I loved loved loved this story.
Heaven's Archer chapter 25 . 6/30/2009
that...was...magnificent...Well, I would insert other words here if they came to mind but my mind is currently saying oh my god oh my god oh my god well lost 3 along with this has to be one of the best fanfic's I've read...but still ;)

Magnificent work, you worked the accents really well and the french was belle.

I would hang know talk more and all but I'm off to your profile to see if there is anything else :D

Byebye now! *heads off fairytale style...except the prince -sigh-...*