Reviews for One for Sorrow
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
sad
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I'll be honest. This oneshot was actually really sad, but at the same time, it was really cute too. I feel bad for poor Remus. But he's so lovable.

I think you really captured his character here and I think that's utterly adorable.

If I had the time, I'd read this over and over and over again, despite it being rather depressing.

I love it!

~Kelekiah Galadrian
Smallprint chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Aw! Remus is so sweet. Mind you, most authors make him kinda cute. Apart from the whole werewolf thing. And the chocolate thing was good. I like this fic. Kinda cute. More of this kinda thing!

OOh, and a sequel to Joining the WolfPack.

You know you love me,

Audreyfical
GoshGollyGee chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
I like it! Scary how Remus (uh..you..) take chocolate savoring to a whole new level...M...Chocolate...*drool*...
w a r r i o r G i r L chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
wahh! so lovely! i can relate so closely, though, it's scary . . . anyways, glad to see another '89er floating about the web, here, too!
Sheep the Adventurer chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Chocolate, the light that guides us...Ahem anyway v good but it is quite scary how much he enjoys the chocolate...more please.
Gnat Girl chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Good fic! I like the chocolate thing... m... chocolate.

Excuse me please.

M... m... m... m... chocolate... m... chocolate. M...

Anyway, read my fics please! Yours are really good, Demus... :)
Shieldmaiden3 chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Very very nice idea. I like it a lot! Wonderfully original! Watch some little things hough: always write the numbers as opposed to the digits e.g. five instead of 5.

Careful with your tesnes as well- it is slunk not slinked and 'who needed Invisibility Cloaks' not 'who need'.

And it is 'nox' not 'knox'.

They're just minor quibbles- if you corrected them then this story would be perfect. I really like this- it takes a lot to write an original story these days. Well done!

~Shieldmaiden~
Mrs Sean Bean chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
Why don't you write slash? It would make me happy *ahem*
LadyBush chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
Liked that a lot- something about guys and chocolate. Very much enjoyed Remus eating the chocolate- something quite, well, hot, about that. Other things: five people walked past him without noticing- now there's a gift we all need and the thing about silver. Having said that I'm glad he doesn't eat in public, it would get really unnerving if someone enjoyed their chocolate *that* much. Heck, slashy thoughts are coming... Good work, babe!
Zimo chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
aww! so cute! the magpie rhym! aww! old wood has tales to tell... great story! everyone else is stupid and pitiful to not have r&r'd this! :)