Reviews for My Blazing Love For You
silvertiger12 chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
So sad!
P chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Okay i was into it and all until the "poem"part... then u lost luck w/ the story and all but i'm not gonna continue wasting my time.
mIsSyBiRd12 chapter 13 . 9/28/2003
i really like this fic.. do u think u can email me when u make updates? my email is thanks!
Bulma Greenleaf chapter 13 . 9/24/2003
Ah, you're taking a break? That's not very good news... but I hope you can focus on your other story better now! Take as long as you need and I'll be waiting for the next chapter of this story anytime!

x

ifelthope chapter 12 . 9/18/2003
wicked, i think draco would act like this in this senario... definately...er except o dunno about the whole bra thing..haha...i guess it is draco after all. Write more! Post soon! love it!
Bulma Greenleaf chapter 12 . 9/18/2003
Yay! A new chapter! Sorry I couldn't read it sooner but was playing tricks on me. And I think you've done Draco very very very well. Don't worry about it. Well, continue please and you can always e-mail me if you want.

Bombshell chapter 12 . 9/17/2003
1st yes i do know how much homework seniors get second that was siriusly brillaint i loved it but please don't kill draco in the end then it gets very sad and{trust me i've seen it} readers get angery and want a sequil were dracos all not dead but don't kill hermione either but any ways siriusly bril;laint
Bombshell chapter 12 . 9/17/2003
Lux-soap chapter 12 . 9/16/2003
Good chapter! I think Draco is being pretty Draco-ish (I mean, under these circumstances!)I wonder what Ron wants...
Bulma Greenleaf chapter 11 . 9/8/2003
Wohoo! Another chapter! Goody!

Here's a nice, tasty review for you!

Aww, poor Draco... and Lucius was exactly the way I would imagine him to be in this kind of situation! Good job!

Well, I'm looking forward to the next chappie!

*here, have a pineapple!*

Bombshell chapter 11 . 9/8/2003
aw poor draco he suffers so much but that was wonderful update soon please and thanks
Lux-soap chapter 11 . 9/7/2003
Wow! Thats all I'm gonna say! That was so good! Beyond what words can describe! Bravo!
Pyrope chapter 11 . 9/7/2003
I would give you my e-mail address unfortunately it has just gone evil and I haven't been able to send or recieve e-mial for about a week now. It's an evil account and I have to share it with my family.

This was another great chapter. I was slightly confused but upon rereading I think I get it. He and hermione stayed together even after the lake incident! I can't wait for the next chapter that hermione will hopefully appear in and we will find out what will happen next! Will it be explained why Lucius is a ghost? Or is he just a ghost? I guess we'll find out. Lucius is going to torture poor draco! He must be stopped. Ne way... this was a great chapter. I write long reviews don't i? I guess I bable on a lot. Fabulous chapter can't wait for the next!
Bulma Greenleaf chapter 10 . 9/7/2003
Oh hi! Great chapter! It was really really sweet!

I can't wait to see what the next detention will be! How will Snape react when he discovers about the 'underwater-happenings'? Well, must go now!

Pyrope chapter 10 . 9/6/2003
Awesome story. I just found it today and I'm very glad that you decided to continue it. I would have been very disappointed to find it discontinued. Honestly though it's really good. I heard the saying too but I can't rememebr where. It's very very annoying. School does suck doesn it? I went back beofre labor day. shudders. Ne way this is honestly a great story and I can't wait for the next chapter. What will happen when they get back up without clothes... problem? I think yes. Especially how they will explain it to the professors... hm I can't wait to see what they say. and what happens when they realize what happened. It will be a greta chapter like all of the previous. So I will review again then!