Reviews for My Blazing Love For You
CLBisMe chapter 4 . 8/14/2003
okay, let's see... you could, um, do something with a song or something like that. boy i write stories but i can't help ya on this one though! SORRY! Good Story!
EgyptianRoyalty chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
I loved all of it except for the poem. The last line was a tad cheesy. Though enverything else was amazing. You have a talent to show a wear side of Draco, that most authors fail to do in these types of fics. Dews!
Hermes' Angel chapter 2 . 8/13/2003
Bwaah!

This is so sad! I love it!

hope to read the next chapter soon!
Ratty chapter 3 . 8/13/2003
My darling friend Lux-soap told me to read this story (she raved all day about it) and I am sceptically curious on what vein you plan to take. I have never read a Draco/Hermione romance (to be honest, I've only ever read one HP fanfic, I usually read Dragonball Z) so I'm rather curious especially considering Draco's unusual temperament, he seems slightly OOC. I wait with curiousty (how many times have I said that word?).
xxparisinflames chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
I love this, I cried reading it. great job!
Bulma Greenleaf chapter 3 . 8/12/2003
Yay! That was cute! Continue!
C0rnBread chapter 3 . 8/12/2003
I like it! Please Update NOW! I also think that when Dracos mother see's hermione she liek gets all bitchy and stuff! That might be a good idea, maybe? i dunno, hjsut thoguth i would help..
Bulma Greenleaf chapter 2 . 8/11/2003
Oh! That was so sad and yet so sweet!

How are you going to call the baby-girl?

Narcissa didn't say anything about the death of Lucius... strange... oh well, I guess you have something else on your mind if you're having a baby... It's a great story anyway, and I command you to continue! hehee.. this is a cute story!

x

Bulma Greenleaf
AngryMew2 chapter 2 . 8/11/2003
Aw...that was so sweet...touching. GOOD JOB!
AngryMew2 chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Well, even though D/Hr is not my preferred pairing, I'm still going to read on becuase this is so good! It's very sad as well...poor Draco...keep up the good work.
CLBisMe chapter 3 . 8/11/2003
aw! yeah! update soon please! i love it!
Leigh Nithra chapter 3 . 8/11/2003
haha better, but i just can't see draco taking care of a baby, or caring about it, but at least he hates ron and harry _~
Leigh Nithra chapter 2 . 8/11/2003
oh geez haha this didnt make me cry it just made me laugh Draco Malfoy is a little jackass who doesnt care about anyone but himself so this is a strange way of describing him oh well whatever it was well written i liked it
Lux-soap chapter 2 . 8/11/2003
This is so good! I cried! You HAVE to carry on!
klee-babe chapter 2 . 8/11/2003
cool story , pls write some more, its on my faves list
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »