Reviews for DRAGONBALL V: SEASON TWO
aloysia piton chapter 14 . 9/18/2010
Hi! I've read both your ff with Valis...beautiful!

She is great...I like your character...I love the relationship she has with Goku, his sons and Vegeta..even if I think he would like to be more than friends...and then Piccolo! Too great..he is my favourite character, handsome, clever..Valis is lucky :)!

I'd really like to read another ff with them and the twins :)...

You've done a good job!
DeleteDogofFoxhoundHePeedHere chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
DO YOU EVEN READ YOUR STORIES OR IS ANYTHING NOT IN ALL-CAPS INVISIBLE TO YOU?

READ YOUR REVIEWS, GOD.

(Oh, lol, this is like...years late. Sorry.)
Space-Weazel chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Oh, I really like where this story is heading, it definitely caught my attention quickly! I'm interested to see what you do with it ;)
OMGWTFBBQ chapter 11 . 9/2/2007
The fact that this story still exsists makes me want to cry a little. The fact that there's a season two almost makes me want to vomit.

BOW TO QUEEN UBER-SUE, OR SHE WILL SMITE YOU.

...or is it "Valis"? Sorry, I get a little confused sometimes. Seriously though, don't you think your "character" is getting a LITTLE too much attention? I thought Goku was the main character here! I mean, sure, it's your fanfiction, but you could at LEAST do the world a favor and keep the characters... in character.
Maria S chapter 11 . 1/19/2007
Nice Chapter I can't wait for the next one!
Kristen Holt chapter 11 . 12/29/2006
Wow! What an awesome story! Please continue!
animegrrrl chapter 9 . 2/19/2005
stupid vegeta, he's got bulma! and in imitation of your reviews: more more more! hurry up w/the next chapter!
animegrrrl chapter 7 . 2/19/2005
where did piccolo get that money? it makes me wonder... lol, in one of my stories i would have him be a pimp. but i'm sure he got it in an honest way. there's one part i'm not clear on: Valis and Vegeta stayed in the Room of Spirit of Time for 3 years, or one year? Because a person can't spend more than 2 years of their life in their. i heard that somewhere on the show.
animegrrrl chapter 4 . 2/19/2005
this reminds me quite a lot of sailor moon...
animegrrrl chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
I was wondering why your name sounded so familiar from the reviews you left me. Turns I had read your V saga before. I didn't know you had put out a second part to this. I'm looking forward to reading the rest.

As for Piccolo's First Kiss, these stories took a HUGE chunk of my energy away from me. I'm going to be working on smaller, less ambitious stories for a few months. I need to recharge. Part 4 is even longer than 3 is. -.- The good news is, once I get 4 all out 5 will follow soon. I'm almost done w/that. Part 6 will be the last chapter. However, I have stories up on my account that are in this universe that occured b/f PFK, and I might put out a one shot after the series. Who knows, but I would appreciate you spreading the word for me if you would. .- It would encourage me to work on this sooner. Well, I'm off to read your story. Later.
Afrodite chapter 3 . 7/5/2004
Wow, I think it's cool that you allow your original character to have such a pivotal role in this fic. By doing so, it separates this fic from the average fics in which the original characters easily blend in with the true characters. Valis not only stands out, but the plot surrounding her is very different from the average DBZ plot -in the series or the fanfics.
Afrodite chapter 2 . 7/5/2004
Oh, the suspense is bugging me! I wish Valis would just tell the others what she's seeing in her head. Perhaps I should be more patient, because there wouldn't be much of a story if all the answers were given right away. However, it is proof of your good storytelling and suspense-building that I am so eager to find out what's going to happen:)
Afrodite chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
This reminds me of Star Wars-perhaps it's the names of the original characters. I like that about this saga-it has an otherworldly, sci-fi quality about it.
Shingi chapter 9 . 6/20/2004
Wow! This is cool! Could Vegeta be feeling desire towards Valis? Hurry with the next chapter!
Dreamwraith not logged in chapter 6 . 1/17/2004
Just to let you know, the way the Time Chamber worked is that one day is one year in there, but you could only spend a maximum of two non-consecutive days in there. I don't remember what the consequences were if anyone spent more time in the Chamber, if they would just go mad or if it would suck them in and never let them out again. It's your story, so you can bend the rules, but you might want to specify how Valis and Vegeta are going to pull off *three* years in there. Otherwise, pretty good, and growing more exciting.