Reviews for With the Dawn
Redemption Moon chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
I'd say that even if this isn't as spectacular as the other WK fics you've written, it's definitely just as poetic. I like the way you repeat certain lines in certain places giving them different meaning. It sorta remind me of the poetic form 'pantoum'

Glorious. It dind't hurt that it was Ken (and Nagi) too!
the secret I chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
I've read and loved three other of your stories, but there's something about this one that stirs me. It felt so natural, like it was effortlessly easy for you to write it. The story is simple, though not as to say it was light. There’s a distinct twinge of humanity in ken and nagi’s actions that speaks volumes. That was a perceptive and inspired idea, to use the shadows of their lives to bring them together, side by side to encounter a force bigger than the both of them. I just love this piece so much!
I especially liked this line “I've made friends and I've made enemies. I've made some friends INTO enemies and some enemies INTO friends.” It’s an effective illustration of the vast possibilities of…well, life. (sorry for the cliché) and it also brings this awareness of coming around full circle: a completion, realization, understanding.
You’re always so good D
the secret I chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
You’re always so good D
Mazie chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
Ken/Nagi isn't a very popular pairing, is it? This fic was *very* nice, though! It's refreshing to read something totally unique and original every so often. That part where Nagi said "I love you" to Tot's grave was so sweet! Also, like AkariRyu said, that line, "And you,” I say quietly, “aren’t as cold," was really nice!

Are you seriously going to end this fic right here? Another chapter or a sequel would be *awesome!* Think about it, ne? _
Bulma Greenleaf chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Oh wow! This is so good!

I simply love Nagi!

You should write more stories like this!

-x-

Bulma Greenleaf
AkariRyu chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
“And you,” I say quietly, “aren’t as cold” - that line is brilliant.

Wow! that fic is really well structured, storyline wise. it's short, sweet and meaningfull...really, really good.
Sakusha chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
Wow. Original, and very very good.