Reviews for The Unexpected
Guest chapter 7 . 12/11/2013
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE finish this, dammit!
milady89 chapter 7 . 8/27/2008
first about your note, restraining rings there used in LT if i remember corectly. second when are you going to up date cause i want to know what happens next? it seems to have been several years so is the rest of the story under another title or something?
Suta111 chapter 7 . 12/15/2005
so far so good, how about finishing it though?
JadeGoddess chapter 7 . 6/7/2004
how are they going to save them they aren't strong enough for those guys and sataen will help them?
Kaetien2006 chapter 7 . 3/13/2004
I really like your story, but the cliffhangers and the long waits are getting to me. I hope you update soon, I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Daecivar chapter 7 . 2/28/2004
Ok since you told about that I will see what you have in store. _ I am very couriuse what you have in mind. The chapter was good. Hope to see anther one soon!
arkynox chapter 6 . 1/3/2004
Oh wow this is really good!
Keep going!
mfuji chapter 6 . 11/22/2003
truly enjoyable! Must you torture me with the cliffhanger! Please keep up the great work.
Violet-chan chapter 6 . 11/14/2003
Cliffhangers are evil. :P

Keep going though - it's shaping up well.
Daecivar chapter 6 . 11/8/2003
AAh so mean! Hope you write more soon. Very soon! _
Lin Hide chapter 5 . 10/29/2003
Ok, I am like seriously in ~love~ with this fic. I was reading the books earlier and decided that I wanted to see if anyone had written any stories on some of the coven/first circle people. And let me just say that this is just so awesome, keep updating! I can't wait to read more!
Ariannaid chapter 5 . 10/26/2003
That was really good! I cant wait to find out what happens next. This trilogy is one of my favorite, and i always wanted to see more in the perspectives of the other chars. Great job!
Violet-chan chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
Interesting! I'll be interested to see where it goes.
Foxfire1 chapter 5 . 10/20/2003
Good work! Your writing's really improving, and I look forward to seeing where you go from here.
Mercds chapter 5 . 10/19/2003
Hey gil its ur couz

I really like this chapter. You display the characters quite well and i like the way you're showing the couples.

I thought that anyone could send a message to someone no matter how far they were. maybe i was wrong watever.

Overall great chap plz get your next one out soon :)

Ta ta for now!