Reviews for The Curse of Gilda
bHaribo chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
this is amazing! PLEASE continue it!
Nasimsuckz chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
your story sucks u son of a bitch, u suck all over
Yva J chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Nice job. I recently watched the movie again and really enjoyed reading this fiction. It was so well written that I could see it actually being a part of the film. Not even having seen the two deleted scenes, I could see where everything fit together.

I really liked how you had William not want to talk to her after the confrontation. It is nice to see that he wasn't always ready to jump when she said jump.

I enjoyed the story very much.
Wolf Maid chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Really enjoyed it! Loved the characterizations and I really think you nailed Anna...absolutely wonderful!
silvertiger12 chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Great story!
JamSack chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Nicely written!
RubyPotter chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Great job :D I love Notting Hill.
xanya-forever chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Wow, this was so great! I mean, Notting Hill has been one of my favourite movies since I saw it back in June 1998 which was almost six years ago, so that says a lot... Anyway, your fic was written really well from Anna's point of view, I could totally imagine those things going through her head. I have the VHS and I've never seen those deleted scenes, which is pretty annoying. OH well, maybe it's time to invest in the DVD. I loved your characterization, and therefore I loved the whole thing. GREAT WORK!
AJ chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
I love this! There needs to be more NH fic-your style is wonderful
Hermonthis chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
Wonderful introspective on Anna's thoughts, it ties in perfectly with the movie. _*
Amyr chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Notting Hill fic YAY! I love this
jenbean11 chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
This was very well written. I love that film. Thank you...
Mel chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
I've always wondered what was going through her mind when she treated William like that. I think you did an excellent job portraying the character, good work!
Alyx7 chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
Ugh. God. I know exactly what it must feel like to have that happen: something goes wrong, you leave-after having a knock-down-drag-out fight, and then, when you're not mad anymore, calling and hearing *that*.

And yes-I did like it. Alot. I just have really screwy ways of saying that sometimes.

*...If you post it...the reviews will come...*