Reviews for Piano Sonata 8 in A Minor
bwilla chapter 9 . 3/11/2010
that was brilent roger & doraty forever
iKiohri chapter 9 . 3/24/2009
Bravo!

I am compelled to say that you captured the characters of Roger and Dorothy really well in this story.

This is definitely one of the best Big O fics that I have ever read. It is a shame that there aren't enough Big O fics out there, good ones, especially.

Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful story for us readers.

I enjoyed reading the fic very much :)

I am adding the story to my favorites.

With love,

Kiohri
S7Angel09 chapter 9 . 11/29/2008
Wow that was a really awesome story! I loved reading the thoughts that went through Roger's mind when he got angry at Dorothy. I also loved the happy ending that Roger and Dorothy got to have in your story. Awesome Job!
Sami chapter 9 . 4/1/2006
THAT WAS THE BEST! I LOVED IT TO BITS!

WRITE ANOTHER PLEASE!
abovetheruins chapter 9 . 11/2/2005
Ah, that was such an awesome story! You should *definitely write another! I was hooked by the end of the first chapter!
Lady Lydia chapter 9 . 9/4/2005
um...ok...lol...nice...
Terror chapter 9 . 8/11/2005
Way cool! I loved it! A lemon would be great too.
One Esperandote chapter 9 . 8/5/2005
Heh, I know I probably seem like a stalker right about now but I just wanna submit one more review. You should write a sequel! But I think it should be lite on the lemony-ness...describing sex with an android would be rather odd. I like the adoption idea. Once again great story!
One Esperandote chapter 9 . 8/2/2005
Simply awesome. That was possibly the best story I've ever read. I laughed, I almost cried (lol), and I liked the ending. Plus, you actually made me hate Angel, which is a first. This story was so rewarding, thanks QueSeraSera!
One Esperandote chapter 8 . 8/2/2005
Wow, I love this story so much! You've done an awesome job creating all the characters, and the tension b/w Roger and Dorthy is interesting. Next stop, last chapter!
Negotiatrix chapter 9 . 7/23/2005
O, Bad Roger! Great story! I like it just the way it is.
Gemini chapter 9 . 7/3/2005
OMGOMGOMGOMG! This is one of the best stories I've ever writen. I loved it! WOW WOW WOW WOW!_ I'm very impressed. You write very well. Roger and Dorothy 4Ever!_-
Dr Spleenmeister chapter 9 . 5/26/2005
Well that was certainly a roller-coaster of emotions all expertly crammed into a couple of chapters!

I almost laughed out loud with the chains! Yes yes, do the lemon! And let me know when you do ;)
Dr Spleenmeister chapter 8 . 5/26/2005
Pink...*snort*
InuFire chapter 9 . 5/24/2005
that was so good i lov the fact that dorothy and roger could you know do it but they had to adopt a baby.