Reviews for Irish Luck
Hattie chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
I agree with TroublesFriend... WRITE MORE! Other than that, just telling you that I LOVE THIS FIC! *scampers off*
troublesfriend chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
it's a story about irish, you have to keep going, a devout Irish reader you've got hear, i want to see what else your great mind can whip out. Keep up the good work, I can wait to read more.
Irish chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Ravenclaw IS so much better than other houses... but dude, what's wrong with me being happy? HUH? *poke* What's wrong with it! I say that Rae's writing doesn't make me "too happy". *glares violently* Anyway, she's MINE, ALL MINE, you can't have her! *huddles protectively over Rae*
Brooky chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
rachel. is. HIGH.

i mean, its good, but you ARE high. man. not as high as when you thought gotten wasnt a word. snicker. you were REALLY high that time. god im so weird. how come hattie is happy in like... the VAST majority of yer ficses? HM? what if other people wanna be happy too, eh? okay okay, im done. -B

ravenclaw is so much better than gryffindor.
Irish chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
AIIE! I LOVE YOU! *huggles* i love you love you love you love you love you! *hugs more* yay! *happiness* what a great way to start highschool...
La Duchesse chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
In a few words, that's heartwarming. It's short; it's not overdone; it's cute, well-written.

Just a thought: you don't have to make the girl be abused to make the story have that touching feel. I find that the traumatic past can be a little cliche, and it's really not crucial to your story, I didn't think. If I were you, I would have left it at the "dead parents" because that would leave it with a more bittersweet feel, I think.

However, it's great the way it is. Thanks for a good read. :D