Reviews for The Unwanted Saiyan
Lol! Love Piccolo here
Holly of the Night chapter 8 . 8/17
Welp, another fantastic story. How do you do it? I'm jealous D:

Since its a really really good story, I wanna separate my obnoxious pros and cons :D

Con: thought it was weird Vegeta said love helps a Saiyan couple bond against dark desire, and told chichi she couldn't bond that because she isn't Saiyan.

Biscuits. SAIYANS are brutal,sociopathic warrior twenty-five on the blood and slain of their victims. Dark Goku even acted exactly like Vegeta when the Prince first came to earth. And even their relationship is just two mates doing it to breed a child, and go their separate ways.

Except Bardock and Gine. Those two showed a subtle emotional bond that's considered odd with Saiyan culture. BUUUUT that was established long after this haha

Pros.

Everything. It's all so... perfect D:

The emotional turmoil between Chichi and Goku. The short yet sweet battle between Evil Kakarot and the others. And the steady threads sown between Chichi and Goku as their love overcame Kakarots wrath.

Thanks sooo much for making this story:D
You Light The Sky chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
This is such a good story so far!
roku1397 chapter 8 . 3/10/2015
Hi!

Fantastic finale!

You are a gifted writer! You gave me an idea to write something about something like this but different plot of course. I just need to have my right mojo...
roku1397 chapter 5 . 3/10/2015
Hello there!

I couldn't stop reading this... I am at the edge of my sit!
roku1397 chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Hi there!

Roku 1397 here!
I can't keep my eyes off my laptop while reading this. Man your good! what if you send a copy of this to Toriyama?
woozworld094 chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
i like this book and if i dont SEE GOKU GOOD AGAIN I WILL TELL EVERYONE WHO COMMENTED THAT U HATE DBZ U GOT IT !
HakaishinChampa chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
Poor Kakagoku.
HakaishinChampa chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Shit just got real!
Nura20 chapter 8 . 8/30/2014
Omg that was wonderful! I'm so glad her Goku-sa's back for good!
Nura20 chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
Goku and Kakarotto's dilemma is just like and ! Too creepy and scary! And seriously bulma really needs to keep her mouth shut and had to notice goku's scary change!
Nura20 chapter 2 . 8/30/2014