Reviews for The Unwanted Saiyan
Chichi Musa Lynn chapter 8 . 2/15
I've read this story like a million times and i can't get enough. awesome story
Guest chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
I love this chapter i keep reading it over and over.
Perfect Carnage chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
Do you have any idea how hard I've searched for this fic? Entering the key words, scrolling through page after page, only to remember that Namek wasn't even mentioned in the summary? Three days!

And now that I'm done reading this, I'm filled with a warm feeling at the renewal of Chi-Chi's trust in Goku. Surprised no one has given you a "correction" about how strong SS makes you, but I haven't read the other reviews so maybe someone has already.

I honestly can't remember Goku's transformation. Its mostly just a vague memory for me, but I do remember it being epic. It saddens me greatly to see what Trunks and Goten did to the Legendary transformation of the Saiyan race.

-Perfect Carnage
Just a reader1 chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
Haha! Poor Piccolo and about Akira Toriyama and the end was HILARIOUS! Love it! You are awesome author! ;D
Just a reader1 chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
Atleast things are looking good now...
Just a reader1 chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
WOW! Chi-Chi got him!
Just a reader1 chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
OMG, I was really scared for Chichi... that Bulma really need to keep her mouth shut XC
Just a reader1 chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Kakarot's so scary... he beat up his own kid and even tried to hurt his wife! O_O
Just a reader1 chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Awesome story! *o*
Just a reader1 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Goku/Kakarot IS SO HOT *faints*
kakarafan1017 chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
OMG LOVE YOUR STORIES GIRL! LOVE THEM! XD XD XD
Frostt chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
It's amazing. I really liked. Please post the r rated one. Many people will like that better. 'The Saiyjin Inside' is r rated & is by far the most popular kakkarot/chichi fic. So people will like your r rated too.
ClaryXJaceAssassinSkyrimfan chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHA Piccolo! poor poor Piccolo, Akira Toriyama IS important!

This was a great story! I feel sorry for ChiChi when the Kakarot side comes out... At least Goku gets through in the end! Well your a great GREAT writer
Irasue Zira chapter 8 . 10/17/2011
I loled in the last part when Pikoro was hearing Goku and Chi chi xD

It's just that I imagine that and I can't help but Laugh! xD

Lovely fic, really you should be proud of yourself and Keep writing like this.

Thanks to you I can practice my english with a Funny and interesting history :)
tsukinopen chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
bulma's is pycho, but u still nice story