Reviews for Sound Slumber
caesara chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Totally cute and fluffy!

It was very adorable. Great job with the description and all. I was smiling the whole time! ;P
Mickey Ryan chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I really enjoyed your story "Sound Slumber". I always thought of Adam as a father figure and this story illustrated that perfectly. You also managed to capture each characters personality. Thank you for sharing.
zephy-mama chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
cute thoughts. i like your style.
sage360 chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
I really enjoy your work and am looking forward to reading more. Thanks for the review.
delenn2210 chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
Great story... Good to see Adam as more a father figure than just a leader that holds them all away all the time.
electricgurl chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
Very cool Story:) keep up the good work
Ickle Youko chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Aw that was very sweet i loved all of it to death . *nod nod* wonderful job it was just lovely
carrot6 chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
Hey~a lovely story!So,r they gonna find out the film and burn them?Thanx!I do enjoy ur story,plz write more!Erm..Is tat an Adam's story?Or maybe Adam/Emma fic? Sorry just wondering!Thanx~
goldstranger chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
I've never reallyread something of this type before, I mean a team leader analyzing his 'family' yeah, but not in this way though.

It was nice to see this kind of down time, and warmth from Adam, the proverbial father putting his children to bed. Nice with the descriptions of the rooms. Went well with each of their personalities. That picture i would imagine would be priceless, the imagine you created of the team was awsome.

Hope to see more from yah!
Lucygoosey chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
I like these little vignettes of Sanctuary life, especially when the team seems like a family.
EyeCandy chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
wow! Great fic! I love these kinds!

Good job!