Reviews for Drink Up Me Hearty Yo ho!
Arraya chapter 2 . 9/20/2007
it's not cheesy so far, i like drunken lizzie, she's fun!
PhantomCupcake chapter 17 . 7/22/2006
Omg I freaking love you! I was about to ball my eyes out after jack said he was getting pearl back!. Ahso good!
Bleachy-nii chapter 12 . 7/16/2006
have you gone daft Woman? (or man...) This story is awsome. Thinking about taking the story down, you've lost your lid!

well anyways, I am going to put this story on alert. I had better see a review soon or I'll have to send out soem pirates on you. :)

and about these fakes? I am not sure what you are talking about but never ever let anyone stand in your way of writing. trust me.
Enchanter chapter 34 . 10/17/2004
Wow, that was an awesome fic! I'm going to read your sequel right now!

But I did think that Pearls' reaction was a bit unnatural when she found out who her real parents were. And I was even more shocked to see how Grace and Robert reacted when Pearl made up her decision.

But other than that, this was excellent!
draco-is-soo-delicous chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
I absolutely luv all ur stories, they are great!
Keep writin w/ part two of this ? well g2g.
Ur gurl, Jessica
zigzag chapter 35 . 3/6/2004
How could you write such a moving story and then end it like that? Pearl dies? It's upsetting to say the least... she's so young! I genrally like stories with a happy ending- so I found the end of this a little dissapointing, however, this review is by no means a flame because the plot was well written and you seem to have great potential talent as a writer. The end seemed slightly rushed so take that into account for your further writting. This was an all round touching, sweet story as has a certain realism as life is not genrally stuffed with happy endings. Congratulations on a good fic and I shall look forward to reading more of your work.
xx ZOE xx
P.S: Nice to hear everyone managed to recover and build a future :D
Miaka-chan chapter 35 . 1/12/2004
I have read through all of this story and absolutely adore it Good job!
NinjaMatty chapter 34 . 1/5/2004
that was a very good fan fict. the better I've ever read! congratulations
Reality chapter 2 . 12/27/2003
I think it's cute
Amiastine chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
well the beginning is certainly very good! I'm looking forward to reading more of it tomorrow (it's late now and I have to go, but I'll come back I promise)...
Bye
Amiastine
Chunkee-fluff chapter 33 . 11/21/2003
omg! that was soo sad! :( how cud she just do that tho? its kinda upsettin lol. if ur doin a sequalPLZ dnt turn it into a story where ther kids meet up and stuff cos all the 1s like that ive red have been s*. im not being nasty cos i fort the story ROKED but thats my opinion...

KEEP IT UP UR THE BEST!
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Hi!

Just read Chap.1 and I'll leave a review when I get to chap. 34!

Glad you finished it!
wilecjeil chapter 34 . 11/6/2003
NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! That is the worst way to end the story! Sorry, but it IS! That's just so... SAD! Wah! *cries*
LevelTwentySeven chapter 34 . 11/6/2003
aw how sad and sweet :'( well you did a very good job on this story and i hope you write another story. O a sequal hahaha yeah, she didn't die she swam to a ship a pirate or something hmm i dont know. Then they find her again...i dont think so, oh well.
miss SickAndTwisted09 chapter 34 . 11/4/2003