Reviews for I'm In Love
pyro the dark angel chapter 4 . 2/11/2005
Please update soon. Is Naota gonna find Haruko? You can't just leave me and the other reviewers hanging here! So I repeat please update soon.
Anime-stoner chapter 4 . 1/29/2005
*clears throast* !More!MORE!lol
Ryu Isaac chapter 4 . 1/15/2005
*click,click, holds handgun to authors head* You will write more now! *hides gun* J/K! but it is still an awesome story, cant wait for chapter 5
POAS chapter 4 . 11/13/2004
NO! HARUKO! NAOTA! CANTI! Wait. I love Canti. Anyway. spiffy beans. keep writin', i know i've been MIA for a while. so much stuff so little time. i'm sad now, so i'll wait for an update.

POAS
Dragon Kamui chapter 4 . 10/21/2004
Hey! cooly! great story, very awesome, keep up the good writing and add more chapters. i shall keep reading!
Takkun19 chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Wow! that was very good. and i usually dont review stories much anymore but yours struck me. Its very beautiful and touching, and i think you could continue this addictive fic, turning it into a wonderful story. filled with love and compassion. this is one of the best flcl fics i have read. Please write more.

Ta19
Austin4 chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
This is a good fic. It has a few problems, (It doesn't really go anywhere and it's hard to tell which character is talking) but it's good. I think the 4th chapter would've been better if Naota had said "Get out of my house and out of my life!". I hope you update soon, I really want to see how they're next encounter.
CheriChicola chapter 2 . 12/31/2003
OMG, I'm sorry! I will update...sometime! I promise! My computer crashed! T_T
Liani Ordinal chapter 4 . 10/4/2003
I've been wating for the update...hope you update soon! Please continue!
Trinity-33 chapter 4 . 8/28/2003
YAY!

more fic-ee!

I can't wait until Mamimi's revenge.

Mwhahahaha!

(evil laughs rock!)

Will haruko come and save the day? We'll find out...

NEXT TIME ON I'm in Love!

WHoo!
ElectricIceBlade chapter 4 . 8/25/2003
O real deep. I like it.
Koenig Wolf X chapter 4 . 8/24/2003
This fic is exciting,I can't wait for your next update.
AnimeGrl08 chapter 4 . 8/23/2003
Awesome story. I can not wait to read the next chapter!
Lord Ghaleon chapter 4 . 8/23/2003
new PoVs.

I like is. But when you started Harukos Pov You kind of jumped into it a bit fast.
Red Vanilla Sugar chapter 4 . 8/23/2003
WAH! ::Cries:: That was beautiful, a real work of art. I read it like 2 weeks ago and it still made me feel all mushy-gushy slushy... WHHE! Umm well yeah... KEEP WRITING! ::Turns into a cash register:: CHA-CHING! ::Does her freakish thumbs up sign and throws her big ugly hat over her eyes:: (D (look at the face BACKWARDS)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »