Reviews for Yellow Snow
MysticFantasy chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
(Cracking up laughing) I loved it. Poor Sage. It it was awesome the way you made them sit through Cye's driving. I know he's not the best driver of them. It was pure genius.
trichloroethane chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
*snerk* Poor guy. You have to feel sorry for him, but at the same time it's so darn funny you can't help but collapse laughing. Great job!
Wolf's Spirit chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
I never get tired of reading this story. I've been reading it every x-mas for three years now.
Meira Evenstar chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
OMG! This was so funny. I loved Ryo and Rowen singing Metallica! Awesome! Awesome! And poor Sage! LOL! This was too good.
Wolf's Spirit chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Now that's hunore the good old fashioned way. My sister's BF thinks I'm crazy.
Pan04 chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Oh poor Sage! Sorry still laughing. and Enter Sandman is my favorite song. Should've been scary enough to make Sage piss his pants in the car. Haha.
Midnight Starfire chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
Hey i really liked this story, it was really funny!
Queen Flare chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
I saw the title and couldn't help myself. THANK YOU! I haven't laughed that much EVER! I'm syill cracking up...
Dr. R.E.Sident chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
Weird yet cool story.

Do you like Frank Zappa?
Sakura123 chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
*Sobs* POOR SAGE! He got caught with his personals out in the open by all the girls on a school bus. THAT IS UNFORGIVABLE! I fell so bad, he fell in his own PISS! SOb! Poor Seiji. FUnny story. I feel so bad for Seiji... :-( Sage. Poor Sage... Sakura123
Spike-the-Bloody chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
Oh that poor guy...
deppydum chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
i laughed so much at this i was almost in tears you should do more works like this
Chibi Edo chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
that was so funny! You should write more of these! SAGE RULES!
djkidicky chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
I laughed so hard my side hurt. The bus coming by was an excellent ending!