Reviews for A Thousand Mirrors
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Was always a Slytherin.
Lilly Luna White chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
hummm... i think one where harry is a magical creature :)
Parafet chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Awesome story, hope to hear from you soon. I vote for harry to be the dark lord's protégé.
anikky chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
i thought it was very good i like it and cant wait for more :) but i thought that the arguement between ron and draco was kind of unoriginal, it sounded like ron was saying everything draco said in the first movie. as for the options, i think that harry should be voldies protoge first then live for nothing but to kill voldie then him as a magical creature then trianed outside of hogwarts and then him in the resistance and my last thought is for the lupin and sirius after that i really dont know. sorry if this was a bother or useless.
NorikuKitsune chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This is a fascinating concept and a great way to write tons of situations as vignettes with the same Harry we know and love. I vote for Harry always being in Slytherin after this one, cause he has already had a years experience in the house and it would be interesting to see the differences from being a transfer to being a member from the start. Another idea would be his parents living and him getting more siblings. Possibly Dumbeldore taking him in which could be interpreted at training from birth to fight Voldemort. Maybe Neville and Harry were taken from their families to be trained since they fit the prophecy... and maybe there were more kids that fit the prophecy around the world, with parents that had defied the dark lord as well... that would be interesting... I look forward to what ever ideas and directions you come up with.
PiecesOfSerendipity chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Y haven't yu updated in 7 years!

I like the story idea but I think 10 years in 10 different realities is a bit much don't yu?
theNewDesire chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
XD Yay! This story is so cool! I hope you can update soon.
Qaio chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Wow! This is a really original idea! (at least, I've never seen one like it) Please get the next chapter out, I'm really excited to see what happens next!
AEthelinda chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I'm very interested in seeing where this will go.
LadyWolfRider chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I can't wait for more
Jadoku Tsubasa chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Okay, sorry but i'm mainly doing this for the voting because i can't really think of anything to critic . . . other than to go over your chapters and summaries several time checking for spelling and grammar mistakes.

But anyways I think the next dimension should be Harry was always a Slytherin. I also think that the last two on the list should be way later on in the thousands of worlds he go to, but that's just a thought.
Starlight Chibi-chan chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
col...do one where everyone has already been conquered, and harry is voldemort's slave! 0

and the one where harry is the dark lord's protege!
rianifitria chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
The concept is good, but the execution can be better. I really don't know how to explain it, but I'll try. For example in this chapter you didn't show how he managed to get a one year there. It seemed he dropped and suddenly he was sorted and then he had to go to the next reality. All in one day. Where's the one year?

Maybe you could divide the chapters by what he learn, not by what his living condition is in that reality. For example in this reality he could learn that judging a book by its cover doesn't justify its content. He learn that even his enemy had a good side and his ally had bad side. Ron and Draco action seemed to justify that. Or learn the hone the slytherin side of his.
Kaylen Cooper chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
I really like this! If you ever continue, I'll be sure to keep an eye out for it. :)
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I would like to vote for:

Harry is a magical creature,