Reviews for You're Gonna Be A Star
BoutsofInsanity42 chapter 14 . 9/11/2013
So, this is so close to perfection. The only thing that was missing was lasting damage on the heroes. Kurt should be fucked up. The damage he took, and the length of time he was fighting, along with the multiple dead bodies he collided with, should have given a lasting image of how nasty, beat up, smelly and gross he was. We needed description of the damage he took, his lungs struggled for air, his eye swelled shut, pus and blood up his nostrils from the corpses, his legs shaky or broken. But he pushes on. That stuff and so forth. There needed to be a description in the story. That's the only thing that was missing in my opinion. Great work.
Phoebe-Jeebies chapter 14 . 3/23/2008
OMG! I LOVE THE LAST CHAPTER! Kurt was awake, AWW! That was SO cute! Best fluff ever!

(in case you couldn't tell, I loved the Kurt-Kitty fluff, lol!)
sweet-destiny3 chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
this is an interesting and unique story. I'm not just reviewing the first chapter b/c I've read more. good job. caught my attention well.

Sweet-Destiny3
Pinkchick chapter 14 . 11/16/2003
This was a FANTASTIC story! I read it all, and I'm sorry for reviewing only during the last chapter! This story was very unique and I had a great time reading it. I was always on the edge of my seat! You did a great job with all the characters especially the ending, it was funny! I don't think Evan could really take over Scott's job, hehe! Anywho, you did a great job and I'm sorry to see it end-maybe a sequel sometime soon? Hopefully! :)
Kiki Cabou chapter 14 . 10/24/2003
There were so many good moments in this piece that it's hard to know where to start. There were the satisfying "YEAH!" moments, like when Kitty phased through Scott, when Roberto surprised the guards, and the first time Logan killed a Warwolf. There were also some pretty fine "F*CK yeah!" moments, like little Jamie saying the s-word before the battle. That was funny. Also, the "reunion" scene between Kurt and Scott in the arena was awesome.

This whole thing was very well written, and what's interesting is that even though this is based on the television show, your comic book roots really showed in the way you set this up. The dialogue was sharp, the alternate-reality vision was very superhero-ish, and the big allegory of modern television watching was just appropriate. For someone who walked into this never having heard of the Mojoverse, it was quite a ride, and very satisfying in the end. Long live Kurtty, and never get down on yourself, because you simply rock too hard. :D

Cheers!
ShnazzySpazzy chapter 14 . 10/1/2003
AW... I loved this. I want more Kurtty!
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
Beautifully begun. I loved every minute of it, and I can't wait to read more.

Oh, darn it. I've got to go to work. Guess I will have to wait, after all...

Well, loved it, anyway. I can already tell that this is going to be a wonderful story. Keep up the excellent work!
RedLion2 chapter 14 . 9/18/2003
Hey, great ending. And you have evolved as a writer, too. This story proves it. Nice touch with Kurt and Kitty, too, not too heavy, not too light. Great stuff. It will be interesting to see what direction you take your writing now. RL2
roguehobbit chapter 14 . 9/17/2003
I still don’t know why Kurt leaving his image inducer on is significant. I re read what Mojo said in this chapter and I still see no clue. This is going to haunt me, isn’t it? I’ll be forever wondering...lol, not really, but I hope you do a sequel. That web site where people can go sign for a season 5 didn’t show up on the page. Would you mind putting it in your bio? Or putting it in a review? (Hint hint, lol) Because I’d like to sign it. Now I’m off to go read your other fic, and great job on the ending!

:b
Coffee Connoisseur chapter 14 . 9/17/2003
What can I say I loved the chapter, especially the Kurttyness. Yay fluff. Sorry. i'm addicted. I can't wait to read your new fic. in fact I just might do that now so i can put of hmework some more. I just want to say i agree with Ever-Forever-Fuzzy. I have read all of your fics on this site and I definetly see a difference in your writing. I guess practice really does make perfect. To answer your question My fic was called karate Kitty but i changed the title. But I rescently decided to change the title back to Karate Kitty so thats that. i guess thats it. Keep up the awsome writting and if you do write the "I may have to post it to a different site rated R fic make sure to email me the link.

-mark
Raskolion Phoenix chapter 14 . 9/17/2003
Ah, another great story from you, ParkerFloyd. And I can't expect anything but that from you, honestly. I don't think this is on my favorites list yet, but if it isn't it is now!

Battle of Bayville Mall, with Jubilee and Jamie; I'll at least look at it. Since your advertising your stuff, I wanna tell you about my new fic called 'It Only Takes a Single Thing.' If you like Kurt and Rahne (and yes, it will become romantic. Weird, isn't it?) you'll like that story of mine.
taekwondodo chapter 14 . 9/17/2003
Cute ending. I like Kurt teasing Kitty. I'm sure he will like whatever she does to him. LOL. Go for the hard R idea, broaden your horizons, cater to the prurient interests of your older readers. (You don't get nearly as many reviews for R, but do it anyway!) I'll be watching for your new stuff - so long as it has Kurt in it anyway. I'm pretty one-way about that. I spend too much time writing and reading fic and following msg boards as it is, so I made myself a Nightcrawler only rule in the X-Men Universes. Otherwise my children would end up motherless.
JDH3 chapter 14 . 9/16/2003
Another very well done story on your part, congrats. Your action scenes have really evolved from your early works and it's quite impressive. You seem very comfortable with large scale action involving multiple characters. I really liked Mojo as your villian, he's comical yet twisted. Your KURRTY is excellent as ever, the end had me LMAO. JOTT was also good, I could see K/K laughing at them like in "Cruise Control." I have always been a big Spyke fan and you did him justice here, thanks! All and all your most ambitious work to date and it was very well writen. An "R" rated Evo fic? Be still my heart and I hope you choose to write it. I don't remember who else said it but you've certainly grown as a writer. I was here first and your fics just keep getting better. I admit that I have been more involved in other fandoms of late. However your writing has kept my love of Evo and KURRTY from fading, thanks for that.:)

See you next fic, schedule permitting.
The Electric Russian chapter 14 . 9/16/2003
Truly the best. I love the story. And what better way to end it! It was beatiful. If you do decide to make the sequal, could minor actuall explode? I know how horrible that sounds, but wouldn't it be cool? We recently broke up.

Final opinion: Not just ' Among the Elite' anymore. You are the very embodyment of the Elite. Great job

Das Vi Danya
Ever-Forever-Fuzzy chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
hello,PF-sama.

Yeah, I'm into that Japanese jazz. Bear with me.

I was rereading all your stories that night, and noticed how greatly your writing skill has evolved ( kinda like a mutant! lol) into something muchmuchmuchmuchmuch greater. But you rocked so hard at the beginning anyhow.

All right, all right, for your early works, the 'suddenly' junk was a bit...cliche, y'know?

BUT THIS IS AN INSPIRATIONAL REVIEW!

I just wanted you to know... (RED LION SENT ME!)

No, I'm kidding. I wrote of my own free will.

And if you like Inuyasha, we invite to read,and perhaps review our stories, oh Great-Wonderful-PF-sama!

. ?userid397702

chapter.

fourteen.

speed it up, desperado!

YEE-HAW!

*rides away on a mop, pretending it's a horsey!**