Reviews for Meant To Be?
wait... do harry and snape have a kid n this story or not? i'm confused.
Lord Cepheus Black chapter 22 . 10/22/2014
I absolutely LOVE mpreg stories my newest obsession, when this fic was published it surprised me because I was just a wee lad about 5 years old when this was made.
Kaya70 chapter 22 . 6/8/2014
Love it
daithi4377 chapter 22 . 2/17/2014
Brilliant!
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 2/17/2014
Really he expected harry to give birth to his three babies then chose one and give the rest away. Especially with the way harry was brought up, snape obviously is brain dead and it's just an animated corps walking around.
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
LOL how long does he think he can hide it
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
So to quell one rumour he starts another that is worse. So how is Harry suppose to finish school, what about his newts and hello potions is not Harry favourite or best class. If your going to lie Albus at least make it believable lol
mabynot1539 chapter 13 . 5/6/2013
The wards preventing apperation were lifted by Dumbledore because Snape would have told him what was was planning to do at the end of the ceremony so that noone would worry when they left so suddenly.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 22 . 2/8/2013
Thank you for writing this.
SlytherinGriffindor4eva chapter 22 . 1/24/2013
Personally I think that the relationship was developing too fast. However, I really like the overall storyline.
kimikoashahara chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
the chaps are just right XD
anonymous chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
its a good story it just changes POV too much
Queen Lili chapter 19 . 9/18/2011
This has to be one of my favorite Harry/Snape stories. Thank you for writing it.
FatesMistake chapter 22 . 10/7/2010
Your lack of information on child birth is atrociously obvious, your sentence structure is horrendous, you seem to know nothing of parenthood, and your character creation and knowledge of seven year olds is completely off. I'd like to say that otherwise this story was incredible, but I can't bring myself to do it, if only because the creation of a relationship between Harry and Severus was mushy, awful, and made no sense with the later information. Not to mention the abrupt change in dialogue when you switch POV's, and the far too frequent changing of the point of view. If you ever went into writing, I would pity the publishers who had to read what you wrote before rejecting you. Stories and books never change point of view this frequently, if at all. The most common point of view switch is in fact a change of the third person pov to follow different characters when they do something the previous character can't see, such as when a main character leaves a room. Any other changes in point of view are much less common and found in only self-published works that do not sell very well at all. I suggest you work on your writing skill, if only in the case that it will improve your spoken English as well.

Sincerely,

Fate
Fate chapter 12 . 10/6/2010
The correct spell in Harry Potter, for ending any charm/curse/hex/jinx is finite incantatem. It's a general "end spell" charm, and has been defined by J.K. Rowling herself as the end all (unforgivables excluded). It basically ends any spell in the area of the wand movement.