Reviews for Meant To Be?
LadyWhiteRose2015 chapter 22 . 6/7
This was nicely done. It moved a little fast in a lot of places that could have been elaborated and expanded. However, the story line was compelling. I hope that you pick up writing once again.
"Rosie"
fujoshixtreme chapter 22 . 1/12
First I have to say I enjoyed reading this but I feel you changed POV way to often and abruptly.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/31/2015
wait... do harry and snape have a kid n this story or not? i'm confused.
Arcangelos chapter 22 . 10/22/2014
I absolutely LOVE mpreg stories my newest obsession, when this fic was published it surprised me because I was just a wee lad about 5 years old when this was made.
Kaya70 chapter 22 . 6/8/2014
Love it
daithi4377 chapter 22 . 2/17/2014
Brilliant!
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 2/17/2014
Really he expected harry to give birth to his three babies then chose one and give the rest away. Especially with the way harry was brought up, snape obviously is brain dead and it's just an animated corps walking around.
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
LOL how long does he think he can hide it
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
So to quell one rumour he starts another that is worse. So how is Harry suppose to finish school, what about his newts and hello potions is not Harry favourite or best class. If your going to lie Albus at least make it believable lol
mabynot1539 chapter 13 . 5/6/2013
The wards preventing apperation were lifted by Dumbledore because Snape would have told him what was was planning to do at the end of the ceremony so that noone would worry when they left so suddenly.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 22 . 2/8/2013
Thank you for writing this.
SlytherinGriffindor4eva chapter 22 . 1/24/2013
Personally I think that the relationship was developing too fast. However, I really like the overall storyline.
kimikoashahara chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
the chaps are just right XD
anonymous chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
its a good story it just changes POV too much
Queen Lili chapter 19 . 9/18/2011
This has to be one of my favorite Harry/Snape stories. Thank you for writing it.