Reviews for Harry Potter and the Eclipse of Remembrance
Thanks chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
Great story so far, could be a bit better grammar and such, but who am I to complain? That sentence wasn't even proper.
I'm surprised you don't have more reviews and the like, but just letting you know that I appreciate it.
AvidReader chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
An interesting story. There's a problem with the Room of Requirement being TOO powerful. Of course it's JKR's definition that causes the problem, so not really something any fanfic author can do much about.

She shook her head. "No; I'll contact you in a while; for now, I need to sort out what I'm going to teach you, follow a few leads to figure out where Leone might be hiding the Cage, since I doubt she's stuck it in her trunk, that sort of thing[...]"

There's hardly any need to "follow a few leads" to try to locate the cage when all you need is to "require" the actual cage. I always wondered why Harry didn't just "require" Tom's head and body separately just as soon as he understood what the Room could do. Yeah, it would screw up much of JKR'S story arc, but failing to do the obvious makes cannon Harry a pretty stupid hero. :-)
taxzombie chapter 26 . 5/18/2011
Frankly Rather CHEESED that this story is tagged as complete when at the end of chapter 26 it says to be continued.

Fortunatly I checked before wasting my time reading as story that's been on hold for six years!
Malcho1234 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Good chapter, but I would like to point out that it's warmer in Bulgaria than in Scotland. During the summer the temperatures go above 33 degrees in some citys. And the thing with the many gods. The prabulgarians had one god (Tangra) before they settled here and created the first Bulgarian Kingdom in year 681. The slavic tribes, who were the natives, had many gods until year 864, when Han Boris I made christianity official religion. And in the late 1300's we were put under Osmanic slavery for 500 years. So, to make it "correctly", you could make the ancient Bulgarian magic a mix of druidic (from the Slavic tribes) and mongol (from the prabulgarians, which were nomads, very much like the mongols). And I don't know where did you found that empress.

I'm sorry that I had to put this here in a review, there was no other way to do it. I enjoyed the chapter and I'll continue to read the story.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 26 . 8/16/2010
Blackdex chapter 26 . 11/22/2008
ooh, nice. moving right along. ciao
Blackdex chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
'Ron was allowed to go on his own with Ron'? typo?
tarrandivinity chapter 26 . 8/9/2008
an interesting if sometimes confusing story. also it was very hard for me to get into after the first chapter, but by sticking it out... i started to enjoy it after about the fifteenth chapter.

the end was also rather dismal.
HCVquizibo chapter 19 . 6/8/2008
you gave hermione a sort of hulkish ness when its about school and study the first thing that came to mind was the line "you won't like me when im angry" and i think you could and should do more with it
thafemaleshacklebolt chapter 4 . 8/24/2007

I was hoping Harry hadnt done something stupid.

Seems like it was too much to ask for!

but ah well...itching to read more.
vanarox chapter 26 . 6/11/2007
wow that was a really good story it would b a really good book-ish thing if u changed sum stuff n it u could really make it urs by pulling it away from the harry potter stuff easily! but that was so good i couldnt pull away
Draeconin chapter 10 . 6/6/2007
"...managed to cast a final Techno-Magic spell to destroy the book,..."

Your Harry isn't the brightest bulb in the bunch, is he? And entirely too trusting. In fact, you seem to have made him a pure Gryffindor. That's wrong, of course. He's mostly Slytherin, *then* Gryffindor, and with enough intelligence to be considered for Ravenclaw. In fact the only House the Hat didn't consider Harry for was Hufflepuff.

So why is Harry considered such a Gryffindor? Protective coloration. After so many years with the Dursleys, he knows how to act to fit in, to avoid conflict. I'm sure it would probably become a habit, but it shouldn't change his essential personality.
Draeconin chapter 7 . 6/6/2007
I don't know where you're getting your Galleon to Pound conversions, but JKR said that there were five pounds to the Galleon. You seem to be using half that. Where it gets tricky is converting that into USA dollars, since that changes every day. I just use a rule of thumb of $1.85 per pound, or approximately $9.25 USA per Galleon, about $0.54 per sickle, and not quite 2 cents per knut. In British terms, I suppose the knut would be worth about a penny, and the sickle a fraction less than 30 pence.

So their 72,0 pound house actually cost closer to 144,0 pounds. Either they got a steal (if they actually paid only 72,0 pounds), or their wallets were screaming in pain.
Draeconin chapter 6 . 6/6/2007
One staff, two or more staves, when talking weapons.

You have two good story ideas here: the techno-magic, and the Atlantean/demon thing. I don't think they work well together. It just seems like too much - too complicated. They get in the way of each other. Each would make a very good story on its own, however.
Draeconin chapter 4 . 6/5/2007
I keep complaining about authors saying that some Quidditch player or another fell off their broom onto the *floor*, and here you are, having Harry clean the dust off the *ground* in a room. Rather backwards. Although I suppose one could say he was cleaning the ground *off* the floor.