Reviews for God, There's A Lot Of Butter On This Popcorn
VivianeDiPulci chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
mamoko is so funny. I'm looking foward to the next chapter
AngelONight chapter 2 . 4/23/2008
hilarious story

i like it, one where saffiru and demando arent y'know hell bent and everything

i definitely can't wait for the next chapter
Nanako Tsusokei chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Ok this stuped site won't let me review again, but I allso suggest you put this under the Demando/Usagi pairing, you'll get a lot more reviews, I know I have and mine isn't even funny. but yah I love it and keep it up, and have Dimond be drunk and stuff, it'll be funny and yah, no more to say that I talk to much and I should let you comprehend everything, YAH! I'M A DORK AND RANDOM TOO! _
Anil Pheonix chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
I love it _ just kil Mameru in this in one point, like kill him with a cinder block or a mallit, yah a huge mallit! Anyhoo why not the girls just laugh and play along, or think that he saw them in a play as themslelves, you know mina played Vinus and so on so why not? AND UPDATE DAMNIT UPDATE!

_ By the way I do hate Darain, he's too damn predictable.
Henio41 chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Is he trying to get killed or is he really that stupid? Great job so far. Plz update soon.
syzygy13 chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Jaku! We have to write more of this!
XD
Becky your sister Jaku chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
Awesome story you two! one of your better ones. I really have no idea for the rest of your fic. _() sorry.. hehe. I swear this is one funny fanfic. Umm, this isn't really an offical review just given you two a pat on the back. -pat pat-

See ya!
Tenshi665 chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
PLEASE HURRY UP WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER! I want to say how the senshi react to baka Mando-sama. (God he can be such a complete and total idiot...) *sighs* Oh well. That's why we love him right? He's like the stupid annoying older brother or little brother that always is ruining our lives but we love em anyways! *grins and looks at Mando-sama as he passes by with a big bowl of popcorn* M... popcorn... *shakes her head* Anyway, we're all waiting fo you to update both of you stories so hurry up will ya? *peace sign*

Gotta go. Popcorn good for Tenshi...

Arigatou!

Tenshi665
Tenshi665 chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
*starts whacking her head against the wall* Stupid stupid stupid Mando-sama! If he's drunk, I can sorta understand, but if he's not, he just careless and stupid. *looks nervously at the angry Demando behind her* *sweatdrop* Umm... Anyway, great story! It's funny with a funy title and funny people. Can't say much more than that! Stupid Mando-sama... *looks at the even angrier Demando* *sighs* Oh well. PLEASE READ MY STORY! It's kinda funny like yours, but yours is way better and more humorous. *whispers* Stupid Mando-sama. Saying everyone's senshi names... And what about Odagano-atama? What's SHE gonna do now? Pound his butt into the ground for lying to her? Wait. Is this anime based or manga based? *voice has risen now* STUPID MANDO-SAMA!

Great story! Hurry up with the next chapter!*starts running from the screaming Demando* BYE!

Tenshi665-chan
Aniah chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
OOh! This KICKED! XDXD I love Dimando. Give him some time...alone...with Serenity. Please? GO Dimando! YAY!