Reviews for The Crests Within
FallenHope-Angel chapter 7 . 11/12/2009
this fic was so awsome that when i saw that is wasn't finished i almost burst into tears! i loved it so much and i can't wait till you update so update soon cause its so awsome and well it would be a crime against humanity to let it linger!
digiwriter1392 chapter 7 . 7/16/2007
Cool story so far, please update it soon!
Ellryn chapter 7 . 8/11/2006
Update!
MR. SE7EN chapter 7 . 9/11/2005
THAT WAS CRAZY AS HELL! , i started reading this like a year ago then i forgot the name but now that I found it again all i can say is KEEP GOING !
Dragon chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Can I request an update? Please?
Kay chapter 7 . 3/31/2005
You cut it off...Why? Please up date soon!
Garrick chapter 7 . 12/3/2004
you know torafumon reminded me of a digimon that created MEGAWARAMETALTORAFUMON sorry if it looks like i'm stealing your idea but i'm not. hey if you could have torafumon how about it digivolving into megawarametaltorafumon. just imagine torafumon with machindramon's cannons, blackwargreymon's shield, and metalgarurumon's wing things (i don't know what there called) and his stripes!
chichi chapter 7 . 11/24/2004
Do next chapter soon
Kay chapter 7 . 11/14/2004
Where is the Takari? I would like to see more of it please! I love this story!
D chapter 7 . 9/28/2004
ya gonna update?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
The Japanese ages for the kids actually are this:
Cody: 9
Joe: 15
miaow227 chapter 7 . 3/26/2004
UPDATE ASAP
dorkiss chapter 7 . 3/24/2004
Wow...this is such a great story, i can't wait for you to finish it. it's so awesome!
KOI Seracus chapter 7 . 3/24/2004
Whoo-hee! Finaly, a story with an update! (I've been desperate for one lately. Bad week.) I so happy. _ And I like how this turned out, too. A wonderful way to get TK and Ken to reveal their abilities to the others. One could have been afraid they'd sit down and have a little "confession talk," or something, but you're better than that, huh? Yay for Joe! He grew a backbone! Keep it up, I look forward to the continuance. La-ers!
KawaiiTensai chapter 7 . 3/24/2004
This is such a great story! I liked it! I don't support Taiora or Mimato, thank goodness you didn't elaborate on Mimato! Takari and Kenyako's the best pair ever! You do realize that Sorato's official, right? And what's with the mutant powers thing. Pretty ingenious, I say! Well, a few spelling mistakes here and there, but it's a new plot. Update soon!