Reviews for Words Without Sound
Guest chapter 40 . 5/11/2015
This is a great story. I wish you would continue this.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/24/2013
...Bob?
Celestial Pendent chapter 40 . 3/21/2009
Is this story on hiatus, or ended or what? I really enjoy it! I liked the way it was going and I'm curious.
nequam-tenshi chapter 40 . 12/23/2008
update soon! even though you haven't in 4 years but I hope you continue with your story!
AequusTempestas chapter 5 . 9/26/2008
Nice Story
deathgeonous chapter 40 . 12/16/2007
This was seriously good. I just wish you would update it sometime. Well, thanks for writing what all you did, bye for now.
Lit-Fanatic chapter 40 . 5/22/2007
OMG! You CAN'T stop there! This story is AMAZING! It makes me want to write a HP/SM crossover! I love it!
MistressofDawn1990 chapter 40 . 5/13/2007
PLEEZ UPDATE SOON! I LUV THIS STORY AND I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE! UPDATE!

God Bless!
Al'vere chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
I'm hoping that you will update... It's really an interessting story!
Akasya chapter 40 . 1/11/2007
Hey - I've read this story about 5 times now and I think it's really well written (don't worry, I don't care about spelling or anything, I figure it out :D). However, it has come to my attention that you haven't updated for almost 3 years now. I know in a previous chapter you mentioned that you'd been finding it hard to update, but I just thought maybe I could persuade you to post another few chapters? Send me an email, if you'd like, otherwise: good luck :D
Night Fire chapter 40 . 11/5/2006
Awesome! Rolling on the floor laughing myself silly several times! I absolutely adore Kioko's personality! the friendship between Harry and Draco was an awesome idea. Roku is flat out hilarious! I loved the out the window then into the wall toss sequence. Please write again soon!
Reiko x 3 chapter 40 . 10/6/2006
Dark: *evil grin* I /LIKE/ this Kioko girl! She's almost as sadistic as me!

Reiko: *dryly* You are the physical manifestation of my dark side. It is next to /impossible/ to be as sadistic as you. It's a defining part of your very being. Besides, I'm beginning to suspect you are slightly more demonic than you let on...

Dark: *innocently* Now why would you think that?

Reiko: *twitch* ...Don't get me started. I am getting sick and tired of my body betraying me all the time and am feeling a tad uncharactoristically violoent at the moment.

Dark: *pales* I'll be in my chamber for a while then. I have no desire to be on the recieving end of one of your accursed holy spells.

Reiko: That is an oxymoron. White magic can /not/ be accursed in any way, shape, or form.

Dark: ...Oh be quiet. *stalks off*

Reiko: *waits for Dark to enter her torture chamber then smirks* I win again. Me and my other selves love your fic. We particularly like your depiction of Hotaru. Please update soon. Ja ne!
lildevil0644 chapter 40 . 7/26/2006
This is a really great story! I just wish that you would be able to finish it. I'm also the 400th reviewer! lol Well hopefully you will be able to get your inspiration back! This story is the best that I have ever read! :)
Tyrosuma chapter 40 . 6/18/2006
Hi, I just wanted to tell you that this story was one of the best and i mean BEST fanfictions i have ever read. it kept my attention even when i was reading it at 5 in the morning. the story was so riveting and magnetic. please update, it is a fantastic story that deserves to be finished.
SilverMononoke chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
WHY!

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY !

WHY DO YOU NOT UPDATE !IS IT CUZ U HAVEN'T READ THE 6TH BOOK?

THAT'S BEEN OUT SINCE JULY 2005. UR KILLING ME ! MY SANITY IS AT STAKE !( well whats left of it of course heh he heh he heh)

plz plz plz update soon, plz!( its words without sound)

evil smiles