Reviews for New York Minute
Fantasy-Mania31 chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
Spider-girl stores are so hard to find!
korrd chapter 6 . 8/29/2005
Great fic. There are so few Spider-Girl fics out and to find one this good is surprising. How long is May going to be there? When is this set in Spider-Girl cause I've only read up to the part where May puts Kaine in prison. Update soon.
Alex chapter 6 . 8/28/2005
Cool. Looking forward to more soon, yes?
Dragon Healer chapter 5 . 8/13/2005
Its so great to see some spidergirl fanfiction, even if it is a crossover. This is a very entertaing fic and I cannot wait to read more, keep up the good work.

Do you know of any other spidergirl fanfics out there? I can't seem to find any.
Chooser of the Slain chapter 5 . 8/12/2005
Hope there's more soon. You could stand to watch your use of tense.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 5 . 8/12/2005
Short but sweet.
jjonahjameson chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
Not many good May Parker stories out there, this is definitely one of them! You've got a really good ear for dialogue and a great sense of pacing. It's a pleasure to read something with a well-done plot.

There are problems with spelling and grammar that make it hard to get through in places. Spell-checkers can't catch homonyms, unfortunately.
gaul1 chapter 4 . 6/27/2005
good chapter, awaits another, byes
carrytoomuch chapter 4 . 6/26/2005
Nice chapter. I almost though your writing

had been 'interupted' again. Glad I was wrong.

PS I really hate the Initiative
Luc Star chapter 4 . 6/25/2005
Yo Kain.. long time no see. good to see you're finally updating. but why take so long? tell me your computer didn't go boom again, well... i sure hope it didn't. or is it just plain old writer's block. anyways.. great chapter. but there is something i gotta ask... please don't tell me this is gonna be a spike/may pairing? cause thats just... wrong. well.. that's my opinion on the thing. and hey.. how about updates on the other stories as well. its amazing you know, i'm heading back home in a few days where i have limited access to the internet and now you start updating. damn. but no worries.. i'll definitely be there to review your work as they come out. keep up the good work mate and update sooner. later.
wickedobsession chapter 3 . 4/6/2005
*sighs*

I love you.
Luc Star chapter 3 . 4/6/2005
kain.. great chapter... but pls... we need to read more. so update sooner. take care. adios.
Allen Pitt chapter 3 . 4/6/2005
Boy, May could do a lot of damage to the timeline by blurting out some of the factoids she has ( about Spike getting a soul etc)...ie might prevent it from happening. On the other hand she should make a beeline for a comics shop and find out all the secrets of the Marvel universe... everybody's secret identies, who all the major villains are & their powers & hideouts etc etc...

Andrew would be in heaven, meeting her...

Too bad she didn't have a few DVDs with her, showing them a few episodes would have been funny... just the thought that millions of people have seen them making out would be funny.. (well, to me)
Darklight chapter 3 . 4/6/2005
Great going, can't wait to see when Faith shows up and switches body with May instead of Buffy, for a longer time.

Keep teh chapters coming.
Luc Star chapter 2 . 3/16/2005
a great start to a great story... and i am still waiting for you to update it. you're a great writer.. i'll tell you this again.. but you need to stick to one story and finish it before you move on man. i have read a lot of your stories.. all of them freaking good.. most of them.. incomplete. and it can really bug a guy u know. anyways.. keep up the good work.