Reviews for A Dream Come True
AmikoTheHiddenWolf chapter 4 . 1/13/2015
Oh how I wish you would have continued this.
My heart was pounding reading it. :3
Tash Tsunami chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
Jade-san!
its been a while i'm back though i can only get on at school becasue my email is being a pain in my back side. you haven't added anything since i last read i cant email or acess my name ::cries:: and i lost all of my TC stuff! of well this is the only way i can talk to you
Tashy-chan
Mako fan chapter 4 . 3/9/2004
"No one is cooler than the Sea Duelist, MAKO TSUNAMI! Many girls scream at the mere mention of his name."
Spiri chapter 4 . 1/11/2004
Um, ignore that "Mako is mine" comment up there, I'm weird like that sometimes. Erm, so you changed it to R! Cool! _::
Spiri Mako is MINE not YOURS chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
You're gonna finish what you started, right? Oh, and why keep it at PG? PG-13 is good! Yay, Mako! o_O Oh, and the next champer is chapter 5, not 2. (freaked out)
Raksha666 chapter 4 . 1/1/2004
This story is great so far!Please update soon!
Mieachella T.D.GT.G.Q chapter 4 . 11/11/2003
Ohh.. Cliffy..

I compleately Love this story!

(but somehow I never reveiwed... ::Bleep:: you school!)O_o; , Please update or I will go insane! Or use the spare time to mail my aunt and friend... But thats not importnt!

Keep it up,

Mieachella T.D.G/T.G.Q
Kender chapter 4 . 9/23/2003
Please update soon! I can't stand the suspense any longer!
Martial Arts Master chapter 4 . 8/22/2003
Oy...Mako better not walk in on this moment...
MandytheDarkFox chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Beautiful just beautiful I'm a big fan of your work hence my name (p.s. if you can look at my work please.)
Edgar Bruno chapter 4 . 8/12/2003
Nice story Jade,keep up the good work JA NE!_
Kender chapter 4 . 8/11/2003
That was one of the coolest stories! I'm so happy that you're back, Jade! _ True, you might have to put down your stories all over again, but you're back and working! That makes me so HAPPY! Oh, update soon on this story as well as the others you have! Keep at it! _