Reviews for Mythos
giveGodtheglory chapter 7 . 8/19/2003
And all %$#&%#$# really breaks loose. Sorry, not up for the best kind of reviews today.

God bless you.
giveGodtheglory chapter 5 . 8/18/2003
*TEARS!*
Ashley I chapter 3 . 8/14/2003
As promised, I have read your story. And I have to say, I kind of like the pov thing. Makes it a bit confusing, yes, but also leaves me searching in the dark for the plot. Nicely done. Writing style is also very smooth this time, and I really like flashback way in this story. Promising start.
BerserkerRageX-Girl chapter 3 . 8/13/2003
Ok, yeah, you added more to this. Aw, poor Logan. But who are Katy and Mary? Are they the twins? And Lynn's the other child right? Sorry, I'm generally a confused person. LoL.

/BerserkerrageX-Girl/
Agora chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Your POV references are way confusing... Personal advice - pick one character and stick with it or do a 'God' POV and give equal booking to all... Your story, however, while just a lead-in, seems to have a good plot idea. I'd be happy to read more! (And if you're looking for a beta reader/editor, I'd be happy to help with that as well...)
BerserkerRageX-Girl chapter 3 . 8/12/2003
Aw, Becca left her daughter. That's sad. I'm much less confused now thank you. I'm surprised that Lynn doesn't spend more time with Logan, they seemed to be really attached to eachother in the other chapter.
BerserkerRageX-Girl chapter 2 . 8/11/2003
This is good so far, but I'm kind of confused. Becca is Logan's wife...and Lynn is his daughter? But I thought there were twins? I dunno. But continue soon.

/BerserkerrageX-Girl/
Jean1 chapter 2 . 8/11/2003
Color me intregued. I like the suspense you are building and tying in through a unbiased party (ala Rogue)'s eyes. I think the only thing that is confusing is you call the kids "twins" when Lynn and Rachel are not from the same parents. That may be a hint at the future issue but it shouldn't be brought up until then. Becca having ties to Magneto is interesting and certainly his has one red headed daughter in Scarlett Witch. Please continue.
giveGodtheglory chapter 2 . 8/10/2003
Still having a bit of trouble with the POV, huh? Don't worry, it doesn't take away from the story. Your forshadowing is really good, so is the hint of mystery added by Magneto's apearances.

God bless.