Reviews for Moonlight
Rusty chapter 2 . 6/30
Sweet, hopeful story. I am enjoying your work.
Luke chapter 5 . 5/4/2015
No offence but I have a feeling like every love story has to have a handsome man for the guy to be jealous of
daisychains123 chapter 16 . 8/25/2007
LOL! That was brilliant. Snape -"Whats wrong with her?" lolololololol! Ahem. I loved that. Made me laugh. yay! )
daisychains123 chapter 14 . 8/25/2007
lol i loved that- 'good boy!' lol. this George guy sounds like my granddad! lol )
daisychains123 chapter 4 . 8/25/2007
hehe- I'm sure its what Dumbledore's thinking as well- cus he isnt BLIND! hehehehehehehehe...

Good fic, lovin it so far!

(just a few spelling mistakes, but otherwise its great!)

Chels
ilovefireyredheads chapter 17 . 10/7/2005
that was so sweet! true love conquers all! the way it should be! excellent story!

ilovefireyredheads

*not to mention hot werewolve proffesors
words-are-mine chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
GREAT! you are a amazing author! i love it.
Nerdy-Duckling chapter 17 . 7/4/2005
IT WAS SO SWEET! great story!
LupinLover99 chapter 5 . 4/27/2005
ohh! poor remus!
siriusuk chapter 17 . 4/4/2005
AMAZING STORY! really! i loved it from the beginning to the end. i loved how you added 'george' in there! (or better known as Godric Gryffindor!)

I love your perception on Remus and Hermione, they are my favorite pairing!

I LOVED YOUR STORY! keep up the good work.
MayaRose chapter 17 . 1/24/2005
So Cute. I love Remus and if you didn't know he's MINE. so stay away from him. J/K I love this story and your so right there are not enough stories with him and hermione and I love the thought of him finding someone. But of course my sister always said I like brooding type guys. I guess its true. Syill you should write more you a really good author kept my attention the whole time. Excelent story.

MayaRose love ya.
Sirius Horse Lover chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
I REALLY like this!I normally hate any relationships that are cross generation, but this story is so well-written and well though out (and at least Hermione's an adult in your fic) so I like it a lot!

Also, If ever you have the time, could you please drop a review by one of my stories? (I think my best one is 'When Dreams come true', but I guess it's a matter of personal opinion. [I hate all of my stories anyway, basically because I wrote them)

keep up the good work!
colleen chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
omg i loved this story. I like how you didn't keep the story with Hermione/Draco or Hermione/Ron. Hermione/Remus really fits perfectly. great story!
Forever Snape chapter 17 . 6/22/2004
Wow! You are an amazing writer! I totally love this story! Write more Remmie/Mione's !
Trojan girl chapter 3 . 6/17/2004
Finally a nice Remus/Hermione fic! I love Remus Lupin, but the one from books, not the one from the third movie.. why didn't they choose Ralph Fiennes? :)